Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
prob only cos i worked until i was 37 weeks preg lol. if i left at 20 odd weeks i prob wouldnt!

just gutting cos up until the day I fell pregnant I was 8st lighter, felt amazing, looked amazing, GP was amazed with me, getting compliments left right and centre, got my confidance back etc but then I pilled the weight on just like I knew I would lol......but would do it all again for my Charlie :)...............just got to face the music at work and go back much fatter...........but not for long ;)

I'm lighter than when I left work but still way over my prepreg weight :( need to get uniforms next week (wah) as I go back in 9 days.

That's what I hate at the mo I'm too fat for my pre preg clothes but maternity stuff doesn't fit anymore I'm living in about 3 outfits

Aw :( Some people do just gain weight really easily when pregnant. I gained 4st with both my kids :(

Yep I have 2 outfits that I keep washing......dont want to buy anymore cos I know this weight is going ;)

I have drawers full of jeans that I cant get past mid thigh :|

Aw :( Some people do just gain weight really easily when pregnant. I gained 4st with both my kids :(

I defo do lol. Do you just loose the weight after you give birth though? I dont lose a pound for some reason :wacko: I have to really try hard. My own fault I guess! should have done it earlier but nothing works until something 'clicks' in your head, hopefully this is it for me again :thumbup:

No I don't. I have to work at it. The first 2st comes off with baby/water weight etc quickly but the last 2st i need to work really hard to get it off. BF does nowt for my weight loss either sadly :\

Mandy can you post what you eat in a day, like all snacks and drinks just so I can see whats ''normal'' cos I dont even know whats normal anymore :dohh:

only if you dont mind that is :)

when not on a diet?

usually toast or cereal for breakfast
lunch is sometimes leftovers, sometimes pasta or a sandwich or salad or soup
dinner is just normal stuff like jacket potato, pasta, meat pots veg type meal, fishpie, cottage pie, lasagna, pizza etc

snacks I like fruit, sometimes less healthy stuff like chocolate. I dont eat crisps really and i cant buy biscuits cos i eat entire packets in 1 sitting :shock:

what about like today on a diet? like a typical diet day?

or when im being healthy like today...

mullerlight and blueberries and strawberries
an orange
left over boiled potatoes with seasoning
couscous & roasted veg (onion, butternut squash, carrot, courgette, pepper, cherry tomato & sweet poato) with a side salad & balsamic dressing

Argh I've been so good for 2 weeks.... I made cookies tonight, I only ate 1 but I had a few scoops of the dough...... Tomorrow is a new day! :D

I will be starting monday as we are doing a carboot tomorrow and you know what foods like there, just ordered new digital scale as my old ones are manual and screwed you get on at 0, it tells you your wait you get off and it sits an minus

Hello, can I join please :) I may not pop back until tomorrow as I have a sick child :-( she is already trying to bat the iPad out of my hands lol. It seems I am only here for her today :wacko:

I want to loose 20lbs :) :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Can I join please? I've lost 2 stone so far via weight watchers. Would like to lose another 2 before Xmas! Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"