Losing Weight for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant believe it. Day 2 and I messed up already :rofl: Had yogurt and fruit for breakfast then went out for lunch.. had a ham salad sandwich on brown bread and then had a massive bit of choc cake :dohh:

Never mind, back on it for dinner.

Could I join too please?
I'm going to start my diet tomorrow and ideally would like to lose 21lb before Christams. :)

I'm going to officially start tomorrow. Got some crap needs eating or it'll be too tempting lol

I am not eating enough, my metabolism will go to a stand still If I carry on like this :dohh: cant win!! just been so busy today at a party etc ..... was party food there but I stayed well clear :D but only ate 250 calories all day and thats not good either!
gonna get the kids to bed then make a chicken, egg salad.

Put me down for 42lbs to lose. Probably have no chance, but will try xx

ETA: That's seems high, but it's only 3 stone, really I need to lose 5 stone (have gained a LOT recently) but 3 stone will do for now, as 5 stone just depresses me :( xx

I need to loose 5 too :-( I cant bear to think about that though so I'm just saying 2 stone for now :-/ xx

Good luck everyone! I am officially starting tomorrow, New week new start!

Any healthy breakfast ideas ladies? x

ETA: That's seems high, but it's only 3 stone, really I need to lose 5 stone (have gained a LOT recently) but 3 stone will do for now, as 5 stone just depresses me :( xx

My goal is 42lbs for xmas too :D but I have more than 5st to loose :dohh: so hopefully I will do it :D
still feeling very positive

I always fall off the band wagon when I do diets :(

I will try though!

I need to lose A LOT of weight but ill go for 14 pounds by Christmas, a stone should be easy, anymore is a bonus.

If you'll have me :kiss:

My goal is 42lbs for xmas too :D but I have more than 5st to loose :dohh: so hopefully I will do it :D

Aww good luck to us both :D I'm really hoping I can just get the full 5st gone, but I've got no chance of that before Christmas, but hopefully if I make the 3st disappear, then the rest will follow (as long as I don't pig out too much at Christmas!) xx

Updated the list guys :)

Yeah I want to lose maybe another 10lbs ontop of the 20 but i dont want to pressure myself too much! small goals are easier to reach ;)

just making dinner - more roasted veg and pasta with lean bacon and a homemade tomato sauce.

Aww good luck to us both :D I'm really hoping I can just get the full 5st gone, but I've got no chance of that before Christmas, but hopefully if I make the 3st disappear, then the rest will follow (as long as I don't pig out too much at Christmas!) xx

Good luck hun :flower: will be really interesting to see if we both can get the 3st off :D
what diet are you following? I am calorie counting and low carb x

Weigh in tomorrow eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :happydance: really hope this week pays off, I have tried mega hard

GL for tomorrow paula, i betyouve done great!

I'll be weighing myself tomorrow and then kicking off the diet, today is my last day of "junk". Are you following any sort of diet plan or just making an effort to eat healthier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"