Losing Weight While TTC

Ok y'all I am fixin to make this in just a bit. I am bad I know but I will only have a little piece. I have some blueberries I need to use and I have been teasing Justin with the threat of making it. I don't have marshmallows so I am omitting those. Doesn't it look good??
https://www.texascooking.com/recipes/Blueberry-Crumble-Pie.htm

My daughter is telling me I look really round today and I agree. Maybe I am bloated, maybe AF is ready to show? I feel super fat today lol

Ooo I don't know if I could stop at one small piece of that haha. Hopefully it is AF...did you get your progesterone?

Fx af is trying to show. I hate long cycles. Do you typically have them?

I am pretty sure I could eat all the chocolate today. I am trying so hard not to think about it. I am really looking forward to some grilled chicken with bbq sauce so focusing on that. :haha:

The progesterone will be here today. I will have like a few regular cycles and then I get thrown a wonky one. It sucks!

I have to go get new homeowners insurance today and I don't want to leave my house!!! Anyone want to go for me? LoL

lol I'm already sweatin up here in North Dakota not sure I could handle Texas :haha:

Only 73 right now. Just the rain and mud I don't want to deal with lol.. I just had lunch and am watching The Pioneer Woman. I love her!!!

No clue what the Pioneer Woman is lol my mother tells me I live under a rock so maybe that's why :haha:

Krissie BBQ chicken sounded so so good so I stole your idea haha we are having BBQ chicken and I am making that acorn squash finally haha.

So I think this meal replacement thing may just work for me. I was not hungry at all today, I replaced breakfast and lunch, I was actually very full and had no desire to snack. And now that supper time is here I find that I don't want to cheat since I basically went without food all day long and I am appreciating the meal more and wanting it to be a good one. I think overall it is just helping me evaluate my choices more if that makes sense.

That's great it's working tod. What kind of meal replacement shakes are you using?

I'm making bbq chicken with corn on the cob. I need to figure something else out. I am leaning towards a spinach salad.

Spinach salad sounds good.

I have Syntha-6, Labrada, and gnc lean body. This was my first time ordering meal replacement shakes so I wanted to try a couple different brands. Today was the first time I tried the Labrada and it was so filling that I could barely finish it and I felt overly full most or the morning. I still wasn't hungry at 2:15 but had my second shake anyways haha

Interesting, I had no idea there were so many varieties. I have some adkins ones that I'm to scared to try. :blush:

haha I have never had the atkins ones...I bought all mine as powders off of amazon.

I'm not hungry but I am craving something carby like a pot pie or ramen noodles....want to just go to sleep to avoid eating but I am waiting on someone to come pick something up from my house ugh...think I may see which one is more points

Went with the pot pie. It was worth it and I still feel like I did really good today. Now to shoot for 5am again tomorrow. Someone suggested I put my alarm across the room but since I can't get out of bed before taking my temp that would be super annoying and probably wake Asher up, I think I am going to make it a point to turn on my lamp right away though. Can't sleep that well in the light haha

Did you get up at 5am? I just got up now lol. I really need to start going to sleep earlier.

I started the progesterone cream yesterday. I really hope it brings on the witch. I am tired of this.

I had a turkey burger without the bun yesterday, with a salad and homemade avocado salsa. I actually ate pretty good all day. I did have a small piece of my blueberry pie though. It was yummy. :)

Yay starting off the week on the right track!

I actually woke up late lol didn't wake up until 6:15 didn't get a chance to shower, had to bring my makeup to work with me and somehow clocked in on time :haha: I woke up at 5 to temp and was wide awake now sure how I fell back asleep

I forgot about the whole temping thing. Do you start CD1?

Normally I do. I skipped a couple days during AF but try to start cd1.

I forgot my victory for today. I didn't get on the scale this morning! My clothes fit good and my ring feels a little looser. All is going well I don't need a number every day of the week! I took my measurements last night lost an inch and a half between my boobs my chest and my hips. I measure right under my tatas for a chest measurement since I carry a lot of fat there. Aiming to not step on the scale until Monday

That's great! I also didn't step on the scale and will do my best to stay off. I am going to redo my measurements on 6/1.

Great job ladies!! I did well last week but I have weighed myself yesterday and today. I should probably avoid it again until Monday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->