Losing Weight While TTC

Forget that!!! LOL did you get a BFP???

I am in another thread with tod and I am obsessing over a stupid frer. I don't know why I buy the new ones all they do is make me frustrated.

No bfp yet, but a really promising line for 9 dpo.

Eh!! I am having bright red bleeding. This is 3 days early so now I am just at a loss. It is more than just spotting and with yesterdays cramps it is probably af. But why early? My lp is already kinda short. :cry:

I'm sorry :(

Do you have low progesterone? I heard that can be the cause of a short LP.

I never have before. But since my chemical in Feb I am having weirder cycles. I had a cycle in April that said I had a 7 day lp. But I just ignored it thinking it was a fluke and that I didn't ovulate. Now I am not so sure.

Can you maybe have your levels tested? Low progesterone can also be the cause of a loss. I am hoping that is not the case but maybe get it checked out?

Yes, if this turns into af I am going to ask my doctor to check it.

Good idea.

Why does it have to be so hard??

Why does it have to be so hard??

I have been asking myself that!! I am so over PCOS and infertility. We have been married 11 years next month and have one baby and a chemical. That is all!!! We have preventing only a handful of months. :cry:

It really sucks. I wish it could be easier. I have my 24 week loss and a loss in 2014. What gives?? I am keeping my faith but man is it hard sometimes.

So I went for my walk after all. 85 degrees and 70% humidity. Walked about a mile though according to my Fitbit and phone. I am glad I did it but man I felt like I was about to collapse!

Making turkey tenderloin and a grilled zucchini and bean salad for supper. Looking forward to it. The "salad" is something I saw on Food Network yesterday and looked pretty good. : )

That sounds pretty good. I will probably just eat whatever my mom is making. :haha: That is one perk of her watching ds two days a week. I usually don't make dinner.

I wish my mom could make me dinner. She is in CA and I haven't seen her since I moved to Texas. She is supposed to come out for Thanksgiving though and I am flying my nephew and maybe my sister out in July. My sister has so much drama though I don't know if I want to fly her out. That sounds bad I know..

We have considered moving but I just don't think I want to do that until the kids are older. I really appreciate having my mom near and my sister's son is 3.5 months younger than mine so we do a lot together.

We have talked maybe 10 years or so moving to Oregon. But that is a long time down the road.

I don't regret moving, I love Texas. I have been trying to get my mom to move out here lol

That is awesome!! My mom wants to move to Oregon when she retires in a few years. So I suspect if that happens we will likely follow her.

That would be great. I am considering building my mom a house on our property so she will feel guilty and move lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->