Losing Weight While TTC

I've met my steps 3 days in a row. :happydance:

Now I need to work on better diet choices. :/

That's great! I am excited that I have gotten mine in all week. I am going to up them next week since I am already doing more each day.

Happy Friday y'all! Any weekend plans?? I still need to unpack lol. Not sure what else. Don't forget weigh in on Monday!!! :)

Hi, I guess I haven't been in here for a couple days! Thanks for having me in the group. I don't know if you all weigh on a set day or whenever but I am down 2 pounds today from Wednesday (226.8 to 224.6). Yesterday I tried to just warm my coconut oil and then mixed it into a bowl of yogurt. I thought I was going to throw up trying to eat that! So far, smoothie is the only way I can get it down. Any help would be great. I had not heard about coconut butter till someone posted it here. I will look for that. Does it taste like butter? Oh and in other news, OPK is + this morning :)

Hi, I guess I haven't been in here for a couple days! Thanks for having me in the group. I don't know if you all weigh on a set day or whenever but I am down 2 pounds today from Wednesday (226.8 to 224.6). Yesterday I tried to just warm my coconut oil and then mixed it into a bowl of yogurt. I thought I was going to throw up trying to eat that! So far, smoothie is the only way I can get it down. Any help would be great. I had not heard about coconut butter till someone posted it here. I will look for that. Does it taste like butter? Oh and in other news, OPK is + this morning :)

That's awesome on the weight loss! We weigh in on Mondays. :) Great job!!!

I usually use coconut oil for cooking. Like for instance, I made my eggs in a little bit of coconut oil. I cook my meat in coconut oil, ect. If I make a smoothie I will put it in that as well but I cook all the time with it.

Yay for the positive OPK!~ Get dancing girl!! lol:sex:

Congrats on the weightloss messy.

I decided to weigh myself today and I am down 0.8 lbs since Monday. Since my diet hasn't been very good all week I am pretty happy with that.

I don't have any specific plans. We are going to go around to the thrift stores tomorrow to look for some stuff for some costumes I am making. I am hoping to get our plans sorted for our weekend away June 4th and 5th. And if the rain stops I need to mow my grass and pull weeds. But it is suppose to rain all weekend.

Krissie, any loss is a great loss! I always am thankful I didn't gain lol.. We usually go out to eat on Fridays but I am making Texas chili tonight so we will stay in. I am going to make sure my diet and water intake is on point for weigh in on Monday!!

I was happy with myself yesteraday. I wanted pizza so so bad. So I got a thin crust and only had 2.5 slices.

Today I am just having left overs for dinner and soup for lunch. It is pouring rain and cold so it seemed appropriate.

I know tomorrow DH and I will go out to eat. But I am trying to make the rest of the day good choices and indulge a little with him.

At the end of the day making sustainable diet changes are what we should be after.

I agree 100%! Can't limit ourselves to the point that we are miserable. Life happens. I strive to eat good 90% of the time. Everything in moderation is what I always say.

I agree 100%! Can't limit ourselves to the point that we are miserable. Life happens. I strive to eat good 90% of the time. Everything in moderation is what I always say.

Yep, I should try for 90% or even 80% would probably be an improvement. I think right now I need to plan my cheat times and that way I have something to look forward to. :dohh:

lol right? I think any improvement is great. I have a lot more to lose than you do so I really had to cut things out and change my habits drastically. That doesn't work for everyone. You have to find out what works for you and keeps you motivated.

Yes, exactly. I think for me eating low carb most of the time works very well. But some days I just have crazy moments. And I am alone in the evenings which just seem to really trigger me. I am hoping with summer coming and I have more time to relax and get outside and do stuff I won't focus so much on food.

You are probably focused on food because you are addicted to sugar. Once I really cut out the bad stuff I rarely get cravings.

Yep!! I am absolutely addicted to sugar. And that is usually what I am seeking out in the evenings. Sugar and processed carbs.

I know once I got past the first three days of not eating that crap I was pretty well over it. And I kept a low carb, very low sugar treat in my freezer for when the cravings were bad. And it worked really well.

Well there you go. If that has worked for you before then try it again. You can do it!!

Messy great job on the loss and yay for positive OPK :dance:

Krissie that's great that you ordered the healthiest alternative. All in moderation! And yay for hitting steps!

Ali good for you for hitting steps as well! And sticking with things!

I kind of fell off but I have noticed that even in this "cheat" time my portions have been better and I don't want the really cruddy stuff. Like I over indulged on pretzels when donuts were available. I ate two servings of enchilada casserole yesterday but I don't think it was actually that bad for me, weren't really bad ingredients. This weekend I will stay on plan all weekend hoping for a loss on Monday! :haha:

Oh man enchilada casserole sounds so good. I wonder if dh would go for that for dinner.

It was awesome! haha I have a healthy alternative that I make at home and I think the only thing different was fat free refried beans but very very good

NEED COFFEE! Going to go make some now so I can get off my butt haha. I started drinking my coffee black so I don't have to use points for creamer :haha: I had never even tried it black and it is actually good!

I went grocery shopping today and bought some flat bread with flax and it is so yummy!!! It is called Flat Out I think. Made a wrap with chicken breast (from the deli), avocado, and green onion. OMG so good!!!

So I am on CD50 with no sign of AF. I ordered progesterone cream today and will have it on Monday. I hope that brings it on. I am thinking I have low progesterone and that might be what is causing this irregularity.

I can't wait to see how we did on Monday!!! We got this chicas!

So I don't know how tomorrow is going to go. I went out with Justin today, just the 2 of us, and we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch and that's probably all I have to say. It is Cracker Barrel! LoL. I am nervous for tomorrow morning. I hope I didn't gain anything. :(

I've heard really good things about flat out but have never been able to find it! I will have to look harder now. A night out is well deserved even if it messes with weigh in. I am nervous too haven't ate so good this weekend and worked out right before bed and haven't drank much so who knows how that will go.

I took my measurements last week so hopefully I can see something there although with the way the week went I wouldn't be surprised if there was no change. Aiming for a better week and maybe I can finally join that 5am club tomorrow morning haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->