Losing Weight While TTC

That flat bread sounds very good. I've never seen anything like that around here.

Tod- how did 5 am go?

Afm, I walked a ton yesterday with my sister and Saturday I weeded my flower bed. I also played at the park with ds and mowed my grass. So I was pretty active.

I was a bit upset with my weight. It is 219.6 this morning so .6 down from a week ago. Af should be here next Monday so I'm expecting my usual stall. But I have food for the week mostly planned so I'm going to try super hard to avoid any gain.

It is near the tortillas. I am usually not a fan of flat bread but I really like it.
.6 lbs is still success, Krissie! Be proud of any loss because you could just have easily gained but you didn't.

I am exactly the same today. Can't say that I am not disappointed. It seems like whenever I start exercising regularly I don't lose weight! It is so frustrating!! I am glad I didn't gain but come on!!

My progesterone comes today. I hope it brings on AF in a few days.

5am came and went with me still in bed :haha: this is the closest I have ever come to actually getting out of bed though! I weighed in at 214.1 this morning so down 2.2 from last week. I'm a little disappointed because 214.1 has been what I have been sitting and pretty sure that 216.3 was a fluke anyhow but I will take it and determined to do good this week!

Krissie a loss is a loss, good for you! It sounds like you had a good weekend! Hopefully AF won't show up :winkwink:

Unrelated note I was shocked by the response left this morning on my thread in LTTTC. That'll ruin a day pretty quick. I understand that people have different views but why not just keep your comment to yourself then?

Yay for no gain this week Ali! Sounds like we all felt pretty blah about our results. We will do better this week!

I am going to go check what they said.

I commented on it. There was no reason for her to be rude.

You're welcome, doll. :)

Well it doesn't look like I am going for my walk this morning. We are storming a bit. I think I am just going to make a wrap with some eggs, ground turkey, and avocado. Actually maybe turkey bacon. I need to start working here shortly too. The weekend passed way too quickly lol

That sounds yummy! I am going to try and replace two of my meals with shakes this week since I clearly can't handle the responsibility of eating well :rofl:

LoL you totally you can. Just have to be prepared. They say meal prep is key and I believe it. I am determined to lose SOMETHING this week. I don't care if it is 2 ounces lol.. It is supposed to be storming all week so I probably won't get much walking in. I am going to see if that affects my weight loss. Seems like when I eat and barely exercise that I lose weight!

Tod- I saw that comment and agree with Ali completely. Some people can be so rude sometimes. :hugs:

I also agree with Ali. Meal planning helps me a ton to stay focused and not go to the store multiple times a week. I sent DH last night to do the shopping for this week. So I am hoping to make some good choices.

I tried to eat some eggs for breakfast, maybe made it half way through. I have some salad for lunch. And I am pretty sure bbq chicken for dinner with a veggie or salad. I haven't decided. I also brought a nectarine and some macadamia nuts for my morning snack. I need to plan something for an afternoon snack but haven't decided.

Tomorrow I am making pot roast. I am trying to decide if I am going splurge and have some of the potatoes or not.

I had some mashed potatoes yesterday. Just a little bit though. No gravy, just the taters.. I figure if I don't really eat them at home having a little out won't kill me.

Here is a pic I took on Saturday. I feel like my legs are starting to tone up a bit from the consistent walking I have been doing. I am feeling my body change a bit. I wish it wasn't supposed to be storming all week so I can keep walking!!

Attachments

• 5-21-16.jpg
    5-21-16.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
That was last week and this weekend. Constant rain especially in the afternoons. I am hoping tomorrow is nice I want to go try a new park. I am trying to figure out where to have ds's bday party. The park I was thinking was designed for older kids so he wasn't enjoying himself much.

Sounds like we all have some good plans for the week and everyone is starting off well!

Looking good Ali! Hopefully it doesn't storm the whole week that would be depressing. Sometimes I just walk around the house for steps haha.

I will have to find the pic I was going to share with you guys yesterday. I definitely know what you mean about feeling a change, my jeans feel so much better.

The jeans weren't killing me!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 3
Looking good girly! I love when clothes start to feel good. I am going to try not to buy clothes until I lose more weight. I did however by 3 pairs of sandals this weekend lol.. I buy cute sandals and then it rains all week. Story of my life lol

I remember throwing my daughter a party at a park when she was 4 and it was so much work! After that I just started doing it somewhere like Chuck E Cheese so they could clean the mess lol

Haha, yea Ali I am nervous for the park. I did it at my house last year and I did not enjoy that. I doubt to may people will come his bday is July 3rd so everybody is usually to busy with 4th of July stuff. My inlaws can't even be bothered to come for their only grandchild's bday.

I am not buying clothes right now either. I am saving a bit of money here and there to go shopping when I hit 170ish. I have enough clothes in the sizes until then to get my by.

Well that isn't right :( These years go by fast. They should enjoy these times now.

Most of my jeans are falling off of me. If need be I might buy some stretchy yoga pants. Decent big girl jeans are too expensive to just grow out of lol

I completely agree. Thankfully my mom is all about her two grandbabies. They are so spoiled by her. <3

I completely agree!! No sense in buying more when you are doing fabulous!!

I put on a pair of jeans I hadn't tried on since I was pregnant with ds and I was surprised they fit. I also have a pair of carpis for the summer that are almost right. :happydance:

I was also sorting my closet and discovered I had a dress that I didn't remember that fit decent enough. I am going to modify it and make it into a costume for an event I am going to June 4-5th.

That's great krissie! We usually do a back yard get together piñata and all that. Have you thought about a movie? Our theater has a thing where you can rent out a room and pick a movie and it isn't that expensive

Ali I agree no use in buying clothes now. Yoga pants are the bomb too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaybeBaby255
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->