Losing Weight While TTC

I stress out when I weigh daily. We go through so many fluctuations. Stressing is a weightloss killer. Stay off the scale lol

I stepped on a scale today :blush: But I was forced to so it doesn't count! lol I had to weigh at my doc appt. I weighed at 214.8 and that was with all my clothes and shoes on and after breakfast and lunch and many bottles of water. So I am calling that a total win! Doc appt went great! Now I am feeling hopeful that I will be pregnant by the end of the summer, that is what I am hoping for anyhow.

That is awesome! I am so happy for you! After the summer is the best. You won't have to deal with the heat lol..

What's for dinner y'all? I am fixin to make some steak with chimichurri and asparagus. I was so tired earlier I literally slept for about 3 hours. I am sure it is because I had a piece of pie and just crashed. My body apparently isn't used to that sugar anymore.

Totally understandable ali! Seems like sugar bogs me down like that too. I think I'm having bud light for supper :rofl: I'm not hungry at all and have been avoiding alcohol because I have been so worried about baby stuff and didn't want any alcohol to amplify those feelings so now that I am relaxed I am enjoying a few :)

LoL enjoy!

Now that you got me thinking about it, I might NTNP for now and really try at the end of summer. Texas summers are hot lol

I am going to keep trying and just hope that I am pregnant sometime in the next three months. I feel optimistic that we could actually make this happen in the next three months! I agree though that not being pregnant in the summer would be sweet! It is feeling so surreal that it has been a year already ugh stupid :haha:

Struggling food wise....I am still not hungry but I have managed to catch a little buzz and now that is making me want to order pizza. Like pizza sounds good but my rational side is still here telling me that is not a good idea :haha: But my buzzed up side says celebrate with some pizza. I am not a dog, why do I keep trying to reward myself with food?

I had spaghetti and corn at mom's tonight. It beat making dinner and dh doesn't like it so I rarely eat it.

Overall today was crap with diet. And I'm exhausted from it all.

I also always think to reward with food. Need to get out of that habit. My food wasn't too bad today although I did have a piece of pie and a couple of pieces of chocolate. No pizza!!! LoL

I am the same way!! I am such a comfort eater its so bad. I am working hard on finding other ways to comfort myself as well as work through a bad day.

Yea food has to become something that isn't used to celebrate or comfort. Such a bad habit

I used to be a big comfort eater, not so much anymore. You just have to have the willpower and want it bad enough. It is hard for the first couple of weeks but then it becomes a habit.

I saw this on FB and it is so true!!

Attachments

• fitness.jpg
    fitness.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
Very true! I'm still considering everything to be good as overall I have been doing very well this week

I like that a lot!! For me its just all mental. Once I set my mind to it though I do a great job. Right now my head is just not in the game.

I am deciding if I want to go for a walk. It is hot and very humid out right now. I hate humidity!!!

I am deciding if I want to go for a walk. It is hot and very humid out right now. I hate humidity!!!

Go for it!! Even a short one will make you feel better.

I understand though, I do not enjoy the humidity. Or the heat. In general I hate July and August if I have to be outside.

I am the same way. My daughter is making me go lol..

I was also tempted to eat fast food! I swear I am all over the place today. I am determined to lose weight this week! I can't let fast food stop me!

Wait what??? Did I miss something???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->