Losing Weight While TTC

I think that would be helpful even just for peace of mind to ask your doctor to check it :hugs:

I think I will go in the start of next cycle and ask.

The spotting was isolated to that one bathroom trip so no idea what's going on now.

But I decided not to binge eat my feelings. Instead I went to a new store and found 3 lovely tunic tops. Everything in the store is less than $15 so it was awesome. I could spend a lot of money in there and think I might use it as a reward.

Nice! Retail therapy is always good!!!

Ok so I was feeling discouraged and in a moment of weakness I stepped on the scale. I am down 2.2 lbs since Monday!!! I am super happy about that since I didn't lose anything last week!!!

That is great Ali!!!

I have avoided the scale since Tuesday.

Thanks! I have also lost 7.84 inches overall since 5/11. I am staying off the scale until Monday. :)

You are doing great Ali!!!

Well, I got my bfp this morning!! I am in shock to be honest.

That's awesome!!! Pics!!!!

I am so happy for you!!

Old style frer with smu!

Attachments

• 20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    20160526_082640-640x539.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
I see it! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Now you just made my baby fever 10x worse! lol

Yea, funny how that happens. :blush:

I really did not think we would get pregnant without clomid.

I called dh to tell him. I could not wait until morning when we saw each other face to face again. He just keep saying I am so excited/happy. <3

Aww I am sure he is. That is so awesome!!! Now if only AF will show so I can get working on mine! LOL

Fx she arrives soon. Didn't you mentioned you were starting npc?

NPC? Is that progesterone cream? If so, yes, I started that on Monday. Provera takes up to 2 weeks so I am hoping this also works the same way.

Yes, progesterone cream.

I have taken it for 10 days in the past (twice a day) and then stop. Af usually arrives 3-5 days later.

I am currently using it now. I will keep it up until my doctor puts me on a prescription (which I did not need with ds) or 12 weeks.

I am doing it now twice a day. Should I stop after 10 days? I didn't know that. I thought I needed to use it until AF arrived?

I have always stopped because I was told the reason af arrives is the drop in progesterone. I believe on provera I took it 10 days and then stopped as well.

Ok I will try that then. You take it again when you ovulate, right?

Yes, I temp so I always wait until I get my cross hairs at 3 dpo and start taking it then.

Ok I will start doing that. I think I have to wait for AF before I ovulate though. Took an OPK yesterday just to check and the test line was pretty light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->