Losing Weight While TTC

Ok so I just ordered this dress in a size 22! I am pretty sure it will fit based on measurements and that is exciting because like I said before, I was in a 28!

Isn't it cute??

Attachments

• 10458972_hi.jpg
    10458972_hi.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
That is adorable!! You will have to post a picture when it arrives!

I sure will! I think it is just so cute and girly!

It really is a fun dress. I love dresses and skirts and feeling girly. I was always the little girl in the cute dress playing with the boys in the dirt. :haha:

LoL nice! I just started getting into the dresses over the last year or so. I think this dress requires a date night! Provided it fits lol.. It is on clearance though and almost half off so I need to get it! I am also getting some Spanx lol

Alli that is an awesome loss! I'm very excited for you! And that dress is so so cute!

Krissie congrats again!!! Are you planning on staying on a similar eating plan through the pregnancy?

What progesterone cream do you guys take and where do you get it? How do you use it? I didn't even know you could get it OTC or I would've just done that myself already lol

Yes, I plan to eat a lower carb diet. I have the dietary guidelines from my first pregnancy with diabetes that I'm going to follow and hope to avoid insulin this time.

I use Emerita progest that I get off amazon. I buy the proportioned packs so there is no guessing. I apply it in different spots 2 times a day.

So do you use one packet in the morning and one at night or are you doing half and half? I think I will try that this month, don't know if that is a good idea or not though since I am having an appointment to check progesterone levels and that would make them different but I imagine the doctor would be able to tell like okay you are taking this and these are your numbers and take that in to account. :shrug: Do you put it any particular place? Arm, leg, tummy, near the lady bits :haha: Sometimes it amazes me how such little things can intrigue me so much lol.

On a side note. My 71 year old grandma had gastric bypass surgery today. I hope she is happy and I hope that it is wonderful for her but seeing her laying in a hospital bed over an unnecessary surgery really reminded me why I am trying to do this. I feel like I have this new found motivation!

Right! I am an amazon freak......my charge card is at like $2,000 right now :blush: I am thinking that DH needs to change the password on me because I have 0 self control when it comes to amazon :rofl:

This is the one I use, also from Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00X..._UL390_SR390,390_&refRID=0J7031E6RH6TDT5SD3NK
I also love Amazon lol..

I messed up and had Mexican food for dinner. I will tell you though, I found a pic from my highest and just took one now in the same outfit and my motivation is high again. I will upload it when I get to the comp. :)

Eh.. I had Mexican food for lunch. Huge mistake! I have been so sick all afternoon. I even thought I made a good decision with getting a taco salad and only ate a part of the shell.

I put the progest on the inside of my thighs, arms, back knees, neck and chest. It says where the skin is thinest. I use two packets a day.

We normally eat out on Fridays so I will just eat at home tomorrow. I am going to be mad if I don't lose something by Monday though. I will be kicking myself.

One day shouldn't do too much harm. I have been indulging for a couple days now and stepped on the scale this morning and am still down 1/2 a pound so I have faith!

Yes, I agree with one off day you should be okay.

I am making pot roast tonight but it isn't done so I had some split pea soup. I feel like I made a good choice. I like left over pot roast so I will have it tomorrow.

I love split pea soup. I love soup period lol.. I would eat it more often but Justin isn't a soup fan. Homemade potato soup is probably my fave. Yum!!!

Yes! I love homemade potato soup. I make a lot of soup. Thankfully dh does enjoy it. Tonight I just needed something easy as I am drained and ds was so playful this afternoon.

I am sure you are Miss Preggo!!! <3 I am so excited for you!! When would your due date be? Jan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->