Losing Weight While TTC

Yay!

The only soup I know how to make is German knoephla which translated into super fattening lol. I got some porkchops cucumbers and broccoli to get me through my bar shifts this weekend. The bar shifts are usually really hard for me with all the chips and stuff readily available

That would be very hard to avoid working around that. Sounds like you have a good plan, fx you stay strong!

I need to get some healthier food in the house. I realized tonight I don't have much left.

Hi ladies. I've come to join you if that's ok. Need to get myself for and healthy to get #2 on board. I'm doing a weekly food shop tomorrow whilst Skylar is at the childminders as I'm currently off work till the 10th June. So lots of healthy stuff to be bought.

Hi Foxy!!!

Looks like we all need to go food shopping. I might take an early day from work tomorrow and go shopping tomorrow evening. I need to make a list and meal plan so I can stay on track. I am already looking forward to Monday's weigh in!!

Hey foxy!! :wave:

I did it!!!!! 5am club!!!! I could only do 15 minutes on the bike, way harder than I thought it would be! But I was drippin sweat after those 15 minutes! I will have to work up to that 30 min workout I am wanting in the mornings haha

15 mins is 15 mins! Point is you got up and did it!!! I got up to go for my walk but it is storming outside. I am not happy about that. :( I am however happy it is Friday and a 3 day weekend!!!

That's no good Ali, what a bummer! Yay for 3 day weekends though!

Oh my lanta that cycling worked muscles I didn't even know I had! I just googled "butt muscles" to find out which muscle was sore :rofl: quite literally muscles I didn't know I had! It's on the sides of my butt it's crazy! :haha:

Well you will have a great butt then! LoL! Yay for sore butt muscles! I just realized I really need to start squatting. Hurts my knees though which sucks!!!

I wouldn't push too much on the knees. I have sprained knee muscles and that will slow you down for quite some time. Maybe wait until a little more weight is off before pushing it too far? Or shoot for like 5-10 squats a day?

I might do that. Would probably be a bit easier..

So why am I craving McDonald's breakfast?? Actually I think I know why. It is Friday and I want to celebrate lol.. I am trying to fight the urge!!

Ok so I took out a bag of chicken yesterday afternoon to thaw. We ended up having Mexican food so I told my daughter to put it in the fridge. I just saw she didn't. I am guessing the whole thing is bad now?

Resist McDonald's! Remember the last time you had McDonald's? It made you feel sick, don't let what you want right now determine how you feel for the rest of the day. You got this!! But don't eat the chicken, I would definitely trash that.

I know, I will just my breakfast here lol..

I am however bout to go on a walk since it stopped raining for now!

Yep!! I agree with tod on the McDonalds and chicken!!

So I made myself breakfast today. And I ate it all in-spite not wanting to. I am craving an apple so I am going to stop by the store after ds's nap and pick up some.

Craving apples is better than craving crap lol..

I left to go for my walk and it started raining again. Ugh!!!

I wish I craved apples :haha: That's awesome!

Boo for the rain, the weather doesn't like you today!

So my girlfriend is going through a tough breakup and feeling really down so last night we were talking and I asked her what would make her feel better and give her her confidence back and she said that if she lost weight she thinks she will feel confident in herself again so I was like okay then we will spend all summer working ourselves to death I don't care I'm right there with you whatever you want to do! Got a text this morning "we're doing a 5k next month" okie dokie then looks like there is a 5k in my near future lol didn't see that one comin

You can do it! Train, train, train! I think it is like 3.1 miles or something. Definitely manageable. That is a good goal to look forward to. I don't run so I am not ready for that yet. I can train for and do my own 5k at the lake lol..

Yea I'm excited! This will be my first 5k....I'm pretty sure we are walking it so it will definitely be doable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->