Losing Weight While TTC

I was wondering where you were! I knew you were walking so I figured you were ok lol..

:rofl: that's awesome, startled DH when I started laughing haha. I have a really good feeling about it so I am really hoping it works out! All prayers are appreciated! :thumbup:

8 pounds is excellent!!!! The personal trainer sounds very interesting, I would be excited to see how it all is!

Tod- your son that is just to cute!

I'm pretty sure we are going to ttc next month. I am going to order some preseed soon and take baby asprin. Those were two things I did with ds so hoping they help me. I am not sure I will ttc for awhile if we have another chemical.

I don't blame you Krissie. That is hard. Especially to experience to CPs so close together.

My happiness about AF is over. It is so damn heavy! To be expected but I am sick of it lol. I want to just lay on the couch and eat chocolate. lol

Not to be too gross but I stand up and feel like my water broke. Part of me is glad it is a regular period but the other part of me wants to go out and buy puppy pads to put into my undies lmao!

Lol, yea I know the feeling. I use to have really heavy periods. Then I had ds and they have just got lighter and lighter. My last one was little more than 3 days of spotting.

I wish mine were lighter. I am hoping the Vitex helps. Obviously this one is heavy because I haven't had it since April!

So what do y'all think about the VIP version of FF? Is it worth it?

If you can get it on special I think 25 for a year it's worth it. I had it until a month ago. I dropped because I wasn't feeling like ttc any time soon.

Right now it is offering me a special but it is $45 a year. I am debating on if I want to or not..

I need to make breakfast. I am feeling so lazy. I just am not in the mood to do anything lol. Well anything productive anyway.

Hmm... I always have it at 45. I can't remember where I saw the 25 special but I've seen it quite a few times.

I had a ham sandwich because I am just not having a good time with being good.

I did get all my strawberries planted in my raised garden beds. :happydance: I am just happy they are finally back in the ground.

That's awesome! We have strawberries, dewberries, and blackberries that were growing here before we bought the house. Those and onions and various flowers including my favorite, lilies! I want to start my own garden soon. I have a serious black thumb though lol.. Any advice?

I've found the two major things is a good fertilizer and plenty of water.

I am wanting to plant blackberries but I need to to get this current garden spot finished. So maybe I can do it next year.

I've never heard of dewberries.

Dewberries are wild berries typically grown in the south. Do you plant in the ground? I want to do raised beds (bad knees) and a greenhouse.

Sorry about the heavy flow Ali, what a pain in the *ss. I have zero advice, I'm just trying like hell to save the aloe Vera plant I recently thought I killed. When someone has killed something that only needs to watered once every week or two you don't want their advice :haha:

Krissie that makes sense for sure. I keep reading that clomid dries you up, is that the reason for the pre seed? Or is there any truth to it?

I had insomnia really bad last night so now I am tired as crud today and I am in a seriously foul mood. I think everyone is basically steering clear of me at this point, pretty much anyone that has talked to me has gotten an earful. Come on happy and pregnant! Because I don't want to do this again! :haha:

Holy hormones Batman! I have been in those moods but I have no excuse lol.. I tell them to steer clear and apologize ahead of time for it lol.. Maybe I will catch your mood because we are cycling lol.. Speaking of, my daughter also got her period when I did. She has long cycles too. I am going to be making us both appointments. I know that PCOS can be hereditary and if I have it I might have passed it down. :( She has like 40-45 day cycles though which apparently can be common for 13 year olds. She definitely ovulates. I had her pee on an OPK for fun when she was crampy and it was positive. It falls in life with her days and a 14 day approx. lp so I am hoping she is good. Damn Eve.. You got us into this mess!!! LoL

I don't personally dry out but I want to give us the best shot. I'm really over ttc. We've actually talked in length about not trying anymore and just having ds. So I think if it doesn't happen soon or I miscarry again we will be on an indefinite break. Which will mean just dtd as we want and not tracking or anything. But I doubt it would happen seeing as it never has before.

Oh, and I have planted in the ground but we are installing raised garden beds this year. I like the look and they are easier to maintain.

ok so I am sitting here eating some Cheese Puffs and drinking a Dr Pepper. AF problems lol!

TTC is stressful. Sometimes taking a break and NTNP is what you need to do. It is even more stressful with losses. Truth me told, I am terrified to get pregnant again. Losing Aidan @ 24 weeks tore me to the core and I am forever changed because of it.

I will say at least being early losses seems to have made it easier. But at the same time I have this nagging feeling something bigger is going on and needs resolved.

Maybe schedule an appt with your Dr to get checked out? For nothing else just peace of mind..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->