Losing Weight While TTC

I have one scheduled June 30th. So I am hoping he's helpful.

I hope so too. I hope you get some answers.

Ali I can't even imagine a loss at 24 weeks and what that would do to a person :hugs:

Krissie I hope it isn't something more :hugs: With your last CP your progesterone was pretty low maybe that was the culprit and they can catch it in time this time around

Pretty sure this clomid is giving me insomnia. I wish I would have decided to take it in the morning, on the plus side only 3 days left. I was such a raging b*tch today I am scared my boss will say something about it. I told her that I started taking something and mostly she just laughed during my fits and said its just the hormones so I'm hoping there won't be backlash, I think I'm just embarrassed haha....not being able to control my emotions is fairly unusual for me. But last night I could not sleep with a darn and today I was so tired all day and now here I am again lying in bed wide awake :trouble: I got hangry tonight and went out for Mexican food, I'm feeling the AF munchies too Ali...you're not alone :haha:

My period is so heavy. I just want to cry. I woke up at 5 am in a blood bath so showered and went back to sleep only to wake up to the same thing again! I am worried it is going to turn into a month long period like last year when my cycle was so late. With that one though there were huge clots. Thankfully not with this one yet. I lost so much blood I was nearing transplant levels. :(

Oh my gosh Ali! I am really hoping that it doesn't turn into a very long period :hugs:

It is horrible. :( It isn't normal to bleed this much and still be alive. I am talking puddles. I had to put puppy pads in my undies. We don't even use them for our dogs. Justin literally had to buy them for my period. :(

Oh how scarry Ali! Have you talked to your doctor about it?

No but I am sure it is just because I have missed 2 cycles. I am just glad it isn't clotty. I am hoping it slows down tomorrow.

What are y'all doing for supper? I have lentils, turkey, carrots, onion, and greens in the crockpot. I was going to add potatoes but tomorrow will be our vegetarian day so I am making beans, fried taters, and cornbread for supper. It smells so good!! I have really been getting into lentils and beans recently.

Yea, when mine don't show for extended periods I have heavy periods. When I was a teen/early 20s it wasn't uncommon to bleed heavy for 2 weeks.

I am making marinated salmon and broccoli. Or maybe Brussel sprouts. I hadn't decided.

I have been working on this dress for my event in 5 weeks. It's a bit to small so I am really hoping to fit into it when the time comes!

The middle ribbon between the top and skirt is not attached yet. I am actually considering doing a wrap at that section to make it look a little less formal.

I'm pretty proud of it though. I have never completed a project of this level. And even better it wasn't a pattern yet something I put together on my head! And a little help from YouTube. :haha:

Attachments

• 20160622_130854-480x853.jpg
    20160622_130854-480x853.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
I think we're going to have spaghetti. Not the healthiest but not the worst either.

Hopefully things get better Ali, are you going to go to the doctor if it doesn't slow down? That sounds scary.

Krissie that is so cool! Wish I had talent like that! Up and coming designer 💁🏼

That dress is super cute! You definitely have a talent!!!

AF seems to have slowed down a bit which I am happy with. I didn't wake up to a blood bath but it is still heavy. Glad it slowed down someone because I am taking my daughter shopping this morning and I didn't want to worry about it leaking through my clothes.

Today is my vegetarian day so I already have my beans in the crockpot! Just need to do my potatoes and cornbread later and will be all set.

Justin got a promotion at work and I am so happy for him. He now has a work truck he can use instead of having to use his own truck and an increase in salary. I just hope that he can handle the stress that comes along with it.

Thanks ladies! I enjoy making my own clothes.

Ali- I am glad af has slowed down. I hope you have a nice trip with your daughter. Congrats on Justin's promotion.

I am hoping to get back on track today. I've been awful lately. :(

Just take it one meal at a time. Maybe you have a bad meal but the other 2 were healthy. Realistically we can't completely change life long habits over night. I am happy I haven't had fast food in at least a week. Even small changes count.

That's what I'm trying to focus on for now. I'm hoping to stay pretty good the next 5 weeks so I fit into my dress..

That's good motivation! We both have pretty dresses to fit into! :)

That's so true! So far today has been good and I'm motivated so that always helps. I've kinda got lunch and dinner sorted so just gotta stick with them.

It's suppose to be hot today so I have some sun tea brewing so help with cravings later.

Congrats to your hubby Ali! I'm glad things slowed down a little for you as well!

Krissie that's great motivation! Sun tea sounds really yummy!

I love sun tea! Haven't made it in forever. I think we have a big glass pickle jar that I can make some in! Hot here too!

Ok so wanna here some crap? I have red ants in my car!!! They stung me when I was driving, including on my boob!! I am not a happy camper! Well I am now. I am actually in a great mood today lol..

Oh my gosh! Ouch! That's just crazy they got in there.

I'm trying so hard today. But I forgot green beans and I am craving them so gotta go get some. I am also goong to see if costco has any blackberries to satisfy my sweet tooth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->