Losing Weight While TTC

Green beans is a good craving! I really wanted an iced coffee which I had. I figured I have been doing good and haven't had one in a long time so I went for it.

The one bad thing about Justin's promotion is he won't be out early on Thursdays anymore. He generally works 12+ hours and some Saturdays so it sucks he won't be home at least one day a week early. I miss him throughout the day. :(

Oh the feels!! I just watched this video my friend shared on FB. Someone must be cutting onions in here! https://www.viralvo.com/newborn-baby/?r=jm

It's hard when they are gone so much. Dh sleeps all day and then goes to work at 4. So when I'm working I don't see him during the week and right now we see him about an hour during the day.

I made good choices today and got black berries at Costco and they are so yummy. I decided to pick up a rotisserie chicken for dinner instead of making what I planned. I just don't feel good this afternoon. I'm hoping it passes soon.

It has been hard on all of us. We have really started seeing it impact Christian as he just clings to him when he wakes up. :nope:

One piece of corn bread! That's some willpower! I love that stuff and have a hard time stopping at two or three pieces.

I think I followed the right page. :thumbup:

Yes you did! :)

I am not really big on breads to begin with thankfully. It was pretty good though lol...

I need to get back on my walking. I have been slacking for about a week. I have been using the weather as an excuse and need to stop that!

Hey gals! It's been quiet today.

I had a pretty good day. My mom treated us to lunch so I didn't stick to my plan. But it was my only falter for the day so I am feeling good. I even dished myself some mashed potatoes but put them back. :happydance:

I had over 15k steps. That's my second highest ever on my tracker. :D

My mom and I did a ton of yardwork today. She got here at 5:30 and we went until about 4:30. I am so exhausted and I'm looking forward to bed soon.

You definitely earned that lunch! We just went out and had Italian food for supper. I ate pretty good the rest of the day so I don't feel too bad. We also went for a walk around the little town square after supper so that was nice.

I got 2 walks in today. Not super long ones but it is something. Did some resistance training. I am feeling pretty good!

We have work to do around the homestead this weekend so I will be getting some exercise in I am sure. :)

Yeah, you will definitely get some steps in with that this weekend!

I love Italian food. I'm so thankful there aren't any good restraunts around here.

I had left over rotisserie chicken with brown gravy, an entire can of green beans with a bit of bacon and some black berries. Overall it was very satisfying. I'm out of chicken now so I'm gonna have to think about dinner tomorrow. :haha:

I don't know where you go grocery shopping but I love the Harvestland chicken from Walmart. It is organic and free range. The ones I get is the chicken breast that is in a bag and there are 5 breasts in separate sealed bags. They are fresh, not frozen. It is like $6.86 a bag. I always buy a few and freeze them.

I will have to look for them next time I'm in there. I have got the ones from Costco before but I'm never really impressed by them.

We are going to try and get ds 2 year pics today. Last weekend did not work out well.

The thing I like about them is they a really don't have any fat on them. They are perfectly proportioned at 4-6 ounces. They just taste fresh. If they don't have it I don't buy chicken.

Any ideas for low carb breakfast? Nothing sounds good this morning, especially eggs.

I usually always have eggs but check out this page for ideas. I am going to look at it too. https://healthylivinginbodyandmind.com/35-egg-free-paleo-and-low-carb-breakfast-recipes/

This one looks good. I am going to try it this week. https://www.kalynskitchen.com/2014/01/low-carb-no-egg-breakfast-bake.html?m=1

Thanks for the sites. Hopefully I can find something to satisfy me tomorrow.

Not really struggling today but eating way more carbs than I wanted to. Hopefully I can keep them minimal for dinner.

Don't feel bad, I ate McDonald's. I did bust my butt for 45 mins though working out. I will get another one in this evening.

That's great Ali.

I had 3 tacos and a ton of cherries from the farmers market.

Tacos sound yummy. I was going to make enchiladas but I have been craving french toast since this morning. I asked Justin to pick up some Texas toast so I could make it and he brought home Texas cheese toast lol..

Haha, that totally sounds like something my dh would have done too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->