Losing Weight While TTC

He said I text you 3 times. He knows my reception is sketchy here. He should have called the home phone. I was not a happy camper. I am going to make some for dinner. Asked him to pick up some bread when he gets home. We will see how that works out lol..

Do you think I should use NPC after confirmed ovulation? I am not sure if I should or not?

Do you suspect you have low progesterone?

Honestly, it's pretty harmless so it wouldn't hurt anything if you decided to.

I weighed myself this morning and I'm not down as much as I had wanted. :( I guess that's what happens when I make bad choxies half the time.

Well I thought maybe that's why I didn't ovulate when I should have last month. I don't know.. I know it won't hurt but in the event I get a bfp I know I will have to keep taking it. Maybe I will leave it alone this month.

I am not down as much as I wanted but that is partly because I lost 7 lbs that I gained and 3 or 4 after so I am really only counting it as a 3 to 4 lb loss. Technically I lost so far like 11 but I only count from my lowest weight previously.

I did 80 squats yesterday and I can hardly sit down. My legs are on fire!!!

Ok so I just weighed myself and officially in 21 days I am down 12.4 lbs but only counting it as a 5 lb loss overall. I am excited for the new week! Don't want to gain 7 lbs I have to bust my butt to lose all over again.

80 squats! That's impressive.

Yeah, I am down about 5-6 for the 3 weeks. Which I guess is a healthy rate of loss.

I have just over 4 weeks until my event. I doubt I will get under 200 since that's 15 lbs. But I am hoping to get as close as possible!

I have no doubt you can do it. It will just take discipline and dedication. I am worried about working with the trainer. I can't cheat lol

Yea, I think it will be great!

I agree it's gonna take a lot of dedication. I'm trying really hard because I have goals! Lol.

So what's for dinner? I'm thinking of getting some steak and grilling that up. Probably will have green beans on the side. Or maybe a side salad if I get enough motivation to go to two stores.

I am making chicken enchiladas with beans. I am fixin to go to the store in just a bit. Don't have much to get though thankfully. I am going to make that peppers and turkey sausage recipe for breakfast tomorrow. Looks so good!

That did look really good. I was thinking of doing it with some of the mini peppers and a ground sausage.

That would be yummy too. Now I can't wait for tomorrow's breakfast lol

I am not ready for Monday y'all. I didn't get as much done as I wanted to this weekend. I am excited for a 3 day weekend though. Do y'all have any plans for the 4th? We are going to go to his mom's and grill and set off fireworks. That should be fun..

Mỹ son's bday is the 3rd so we are having a get together on Sunday. My inlaws will be down so that's pretty much all.

That will be fun. Were you able to get his pictures this weekend?

Wow you ladies were busy! Sounds like you had some good losses!

I have lost 3 pounds since last week, well overall since my weight last week was the same as my starting weight. We are quitting smoking for the billionth time starting today so hopefully I don't snack like crazy, I bought some gum this morning to try and fight the munchies. I don't know how I even call it quitting anymore lol it's more like quit for 3 days smoke for 2 quit for 3 smoke for 2 and so on lol I'm like a half time smoker so stupid :dohh: The diet is strong so far today had eggs and salsa for breakfast and making an enchilada casserole for lunch. I will still have 17 points after lunch though that's crazy!

Tod- good luck with quitting. It's so hard!

Ali- we did get some pics. Not the one I wanted but I just pick the one I like the best.

My 3 week loss was 5 lbs.

Before and after pics.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1467027139104.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1467027139104.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 6
I am going to to challenge myself for another 4 weeks. I'm hoping to lost 10 lbs and get down to 205 in that time. Which is very reasonable I think. As long as I stay on track.

10 pounds in 4 weeks should definitely be manageable! I can tell a difference in your pics! Not too much but it's there for sure!

Quitting will be hard but it will be so good for you! I wish Justin would quit as I can't stand it. He doesn't do it around me or in the house though. I have had chronic bronchitis since I was a kid and it really aggravates it if I am around it.

I can definitely see a difference in the tummy area Krissie!! Great job! I will see if I can take some pics this morning.

I am still so sore. It is hard for me to sit. I literally have to just fall onto my chair, toilet, wherever I am sitting. I think I really overdid it going from like no squats to 80 in one day.

Yea 80 squats is a ton! Yea I hate the smell and the way it makes me feel. The last time we quit we made it a month, why we started again is beyond me :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->