Losing Weight While TTC

Here are my before and after pics for the 3 weeks.. I lost 2.75 inches off my waist. Going to do the rest of my measurements later today. :)

Attachments

• 21 day.jpg
    21 day.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 3
I can definitely see it Ali!

I forgot to so measurements.

My dh quit 4 years ago next month. I'm so happy he did too. It use to make me sick especially in the winter when I was already susceptible to infections.

I am going to try and go for a short walk this morning. I say try because boy do I hurt. My hope is that walking might help loosen up the muscles a bit. I still haven't even ate breakfast yet. I woke up late and am just off this morning. The good news though is as of yesterday AF is gone. I am so happy about that. I am anxious to see if I ovulate on time this month. In the past I generally ovulated on CD16 with a 14 day LP. That was when I was tracking a few years ago.

Yay for AF being gone! And you have passed the 50 pounds lost mark!!! :dance: :happydance:

Yay for 50 lbs! Now I need to get my hair done as that was my reward for 50 lbs. :)

I didn't walk super far, it was really hot out. I am going to do a workout in a bit minus squats lol..

Ali- fabulous job on 50 lbs lost. You deserve your new hair do.

I did quite a bit of yardwork this morning so just taking it easy right now. I'm going to make some food soon.

I have been doing housework and working. That is the great part about working from home. Yard work will definitely take it out of you. What are you fixin to make? I ate about 11 and hungry again now. Still making my enchiladas for dinner. Have the chicken in the crockpot so it is ready and tender at dinner time.

I am making the steaks I was going to make last night. But we realized when we prepped them we had no propane.

I love steak. I am a steak and taters girl all the way lol..

They turned out really good. And I made some green beans so I'm feeling pretty satisfied. I'm gonna have to figure out dinner now. Probably gonna do fish.

You love your green beans lol.. I have a massive headache for some dumb reason. My chicken is almost done so just have to wait for Justin to get home and I will roll the enchiladas and throw them in the oven..

Yes, green beans are my favorite.

I am not very hungry tonight. I made some celery and peanut butter for now.

I made my enchiladas and they came out pretty good. Tomorrow will be a low carb day.

What do you eat for a low carb day? Do you always carb cycle?

So did my measurements today and I'm down an inch on both my stomach and my waist. :happydance:

My weight also moved below 215 so I'm hoping I broke my stall and will continue to lose again.

Yum your dinner sounds like it was delish Ali!

We had salmon, roasted potatoes, and green beans. It was pretty yummy!

Krissie that's great! Hopefully it starts going quickly for you and you pushed a plateau

That's great Krissie!!!!

I try and carb cycle as often as possible. Turkey bacon and eggs for breakfast, chicken salad for lunch, and some sort of meat and veggie for dinner. Have to go see what I need to take out. Thinking steak sounds good..

I have the FB promo for the $25 VIP FF membership. I think I might go on ahead and get it.

It seems like since taking Vitex my temps are higher now. Last month when I first started taking it there were in the 96s and now they are in the 97s.. I think that is good right?

I can tell I didn't eat much last night because I'm starving this morning. Thankfully I've been able to make good choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->