Losing Weight While TTC

That's good! I just ate breakfast. Changed my mind and having lean ground beef and tomatoes for lunch. Took my steak out for dinner. Might do a cauliflower mash with them.

So I did an OPK and it was pretty dark as far as my past OPKs so looks like I might be gearing up to ovulate soon. I am excited!! LoL

That's great! What cd are you?

I had a dark one a couple days ago but nothing came of it.

That's great Ali!

My weight loss motivation is missing. It's like every time I think about my diet and food choices I start thinking about a pregnancy hopefully happening soon and think about gaining weight with said imaginary pregnancy and say f u to my food plans. It just feels so pointless ugh I need to get my mind right

I am CD9. I used to ovulate CD16 so if it stays that way I should O in a week. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

It is hard to stay motivated at time. I personally think about getting pregnant and being able to "feed" my baby the best way possible through me eating healthy food. I struggle here and there but I think as long as I make good decisions 90% of the time I will be ok.

I'm having a bit of a rough day. I've had like 4 cookies. But eveything else has been good. So I'm gonna try to pull it together for dinner.

You can do it! Think of that dress!!!

I think of my dress every day lol.. Definitely motivation. That and seeing Justin's face when I rock it! LoL

Yea, that's definitely a motivator.

I have been able to pull it together and make a great dinner. I even have my salmon for lunch tomorrow cooking. (I like it cold).

That's great! I had the steak, cauliflower mash, and your favorite, green beans :)

Lol, I almost made green beans. But I just stuck with the steak. I figured I'd had enough carbs.

LoL I hear you. Those are the good carbs though lol

My heart is heavy this morning. I found out yesterday that my ex bf (amicable break up) passed away unexpectedly. My heart breaks for his family. He had diabetes and didn't eat the best back when I was with him 2007-2009 so I wonder if that was a contributing factor. He apparently started having seizures and contracted some sort of bacteria. He had to have surgery and did fine but the next morning he stopped breathing and they couldn't revive him. I just feel so bad for his family. He was only 3 years older than me. Just absolutely heartbreaking. :( I definitely want to make sure I don't get diabetes. It is a horrible thing that causes so many problems. Just gives me more motivation to make sure I eat healthy and exercise.

It really does..

In better news, I had an NSV! I had my first bath in years lol.. Do y'all watch My Big Fat Fabulous Life? I absolutely love Whitney! I downloaded her book and was reading and soaking away! I can't put it down!

Oh baths are my favorite!! I have not seen that show before. But I do love reading in the tub. Dh use watches ds on Saturday evenings and I have my mommy vacation in there. :haha:

I am making meatloaf and wait for it... green beans for dinner. I am really excited. I've had a good day so far.

I'm a little bummed I'm not meeting my steps goal right now. But it's just to hot to walk and do much outside. And when it's cooler I've been trying to get my yard sorted. Today I swept and sprayed my deck and cleaned my grill.

Just because you aren't getting all the steps in doesn't mean you aren't being productive. You definitely are! I haven't gotten many steps in today. Mostly because I have had a headache the majority of the day.

OMG you have to see her show! It is on TLC tonight! I love her!

LoL you love your green beans. I am making chicken, black beans, rice and bell pepper. Kinda all mixed in together. Never made it so it better be good lol

Your dinner sounds good. Fx your headache goes away quickly.

I have been very productive lately. I have been working hard on cleaning up my yard. I'm so glad we are pretty well done. I still have a lot of work in my garden but eveything else looks nice.

Do y'all have a big yard? Justin has to mow and brush hog this weekend. We have 2 acres so it is a bit of work. I need to weed desperately. It will definitely be a busy weekend around the homestead.

I had really bad ovulation pain about 4am this morning in my right ovary. Do you ever get ovulations pains pre O? I did an OPK this morning and have the last couple of days and they seem to be getting a bit darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->