Losing Weight While TTC

Not super big. We have about a third of an acre. But it hasn't been maintained for 5-6 years so there is just a lot to get done. And it's just hard because my dh doesn't help and I always have a toddler in tow trying to help.

I am craving sugar so bad. I'm trying to avoid caving in right now.

Christian is at daycare so I'm going to to try to distract myself with cleaning the house. My inlaws will be here tomorrow.

Why doesn't he help?? Justin maintains the outside and I take care of the inside. He takes care of all the handy work stuff. You better make that man help you lol..

You said sugar and now I want an iced mocha from McDonalds lol..

Honestly, it's been 11 years and I've just given up. He's crazy lazy and I just don't have the energy to nag when I can just do it myself. It makes me so angry but he hasn't stepped up yet. :( He does do bigger projects like he's laying new flooring in the kitchen this weekend. But still it's the crappy maintenance stuff that's never ending.

I decided to have canned peaches that I rinsed off and cottage cheese for breakfast. So that has helped with my cravings.

My weight has stalled at 214.2 the last 3 days. I'm gonna try to be extra good to see if I can get it to budge.

I'm cleaning the house today in preparation for my inlaws arriving tomorrow.

That would annoy me too. Justin can be lazy sometimes. He does a lot though and works minimum 12 hour days. I just really butter him up and go all out with praise when he does something. lol..

I still haven't ate yet. I am thinking I might just go straight to lunch since it is already bout to be noon.

Having the inlaws over is always fun, isn't it? lol..

3 days isn't bad. Just be happy you aren't gaining! Maybe you just need something to shake up your body a bit. I find that the more I exercise the slower it comes off. I read that it is because your muscles retain water. Makes me not want to exercise lol!

I was much more understanding when he was on 10 hour days but he's been on 8s for almost two months.

I am thinking if I don't have a loss tomorrow of adding in extra carbs. Last time I did that I had a pretty good loss.

Yeah, inlaws are always fun. They will be here until Tuesday. It's ds bday on Sunday so we should have a full house and I'm hoping it keeps me busy and not annoyed. :haha:

4300 steps just to clean the house!

Food is going good today. Just trying to keep my focus and will power strong. Been working hard to keep my goals in mind.

Good job!! I had BK for lunch. Ugh...

I would go crazy with a full house for that long. Are they coming from far away? The introvert in me would need to recharge my batteries lol

It is very hard for me to deal with people on my space. I'm a classic introvert so it sucks. I tend to hide for a bit to recharge.

They are coming from about 3 hours away. This is the third time they have come down since Christmas. But to be honest I'm glad they see trying to be a part of ds life. We've always had a rocky relationship with them so this is a huge improvement. And for that I'm really trying. I actually like my inlaws. It's more my dh gets agitated easily by them and then I have to be a mediator. Plus the whole not being able to recharge in peace thing.

Ali- just saw you were having a hard day. I am a complete emotional eater so I understand. :hugs: Today is just one day on the grand scheme of things. You have been song great and I'm sure tomorrow you will be back on track!

Afm, my appt went really well. Doctor suspects it's low progesterone coupled with bad embryos. He said when my labs were done this last time my progesterone was 0.7 (he said over 10 is ideal). Even with supplementation it was only a 7. So he is doubling my progesterone.

He wants me to do 3 more months of clomid and is optimistic we will get our sticky bean in that time.

I'm currently on progesterone to bring on af then will start clomid again.

He also did labs to check for clotting, thyroid and lupus just to rule them out.

My diet today has been great. I'm avoiding chocolate because I'm so craving it! I am also back in ketosis (knocked myself out with cookies on Tuesday). So hoping now my weight will start dropping again. I'm very optimistic for tomorrow.

You had a great day!! And you were worried about your steps!!!

I am glad they found an answer for you. Low progesterone is an easy fix. I hope you get your sticky bean soon! Would be awesome if we got them at the same time!!

I am still having some tingling in my ovaries. Not sure what the deal is with that. Does that ever happen to you before ovulation?

That would be fun to be bump buddies!

I do get some tenderness/pinching around on time. It usually lasts 4ish days after our as well.

Sometimes I think I am just imagining it and it isn't really there lol..

I am so glad it is Friday! Going to finish work about 2 and have Monday off. I am also going to start with the trainer on Monday. He is going to give me a grocery list so I can get all the food this weekend. I am so excited but nervous at the same time! I don't want to fail!!

It sounds like a good way to to stay motivated. What kind of diet plan will it be? I'm assuming fitness is also included. How will that work with him being an online coach?

How was your day today?

Tod- how have you been hun?

Afm, today was a higher carb day. But I did a good job controlling it. I had pineapple with breakfast, watermelon as an afternoon snack, and 3 corn tortillas and a bit of corn with dinner. So hoping for a better loss tomorrow. I was only down 0.2 this morning after a great day yesterday. So maybe I need some carbs.

He is going to create a nutrition and fitness plan for me. Fixin to take my pics and do his assessment.

You did good. I did pretty good today as well. Better than I did the last couple of days. I better milk it now lol..

I am getting my hair done tomorrow for my 50lb reward!!

Well my hair is naturally red so I want a dark red ombre on top. It is down to my butt so I am probably going to cut it to the middle of my back or so. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->