Losing Weight While TTC

I hope it looks good. I am nervous lol

Thanks! And yay!!! The scale moved! That's great!!!!

I haven't been eating good. Doing it big before the trainer lol.. Haven't gained though so that's good. We are grilling tomorrow so going to start Tuesday. I am excited!!

Can you see a progression on these OPKs? Top is starting CD 9 through CD13. Haven't done one yet today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160703-092446.jpg
    Screenshot_20160703-092446.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
I didn't do well yesterday. We had pizza for dinner. And I've already started out today with high sugar yogurt. Today is ds bday so I'm gonna be a little lax and start fresh tomorrow.

I do not see much of a progression. But one thing I've found with opks is they don't tend to show much of one.

I can see some progression on yesterday's. Probably won't O until about CD16 so a couple more days at least.

Have fun at his bday! Are you still doing the party?

Definitely progression today!!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-7927261288979335149.jpg
    Snapchat-7927261288979335149.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
Ali- I can definitely see it today! I'd say you will ovulate on cd 16 or so like you mentioned.

I had an okay day. I didn't eat as much as I thought so that's always great. But really gonna focus on getting back on track tomorrow.

I must admit I don't feel well so that's a good motivator.

I got my meal and fitness plan so I am starting tomorrow with the exception of the fact we are grilling and I won't be 100% on track.

I definitely think I will ovulate either tomorrow or the next day. Hoping to get some BDing in tonight lol

I was reading you have a dip in temp right before ovulation which I had today. Hope I don't miss it!

There's too many pages I can't catch up :haha: Happy fourth!

Ali that's wonderful that you will O soon!

I haven't really been focusing on food at all. I know it's just another excuse but I decided to take care of my quit before taking care of my diet. I am one week quit today! On day 8 I am feeling pretty proud and I am okay with ignoring my diet momentarily to be free of cigarettes forever! My chart is ticking me off, I had my trigger and had O pains and my temps are not cooperating. I took another hpt yesterday and it was pretty light so I think the trigger will be out of my system within a couple days. I know they say not to test but I would rather test it out of my system so I know for sure if I get a positive that it is a true positive

That's awesome! I agree that's more important right now than the diet. I am so proud of you!!!

Well we dtd this morning about 4am and I now have a positive OPK. Will try and do it again tonight. I think the Vitex is really helping me! I am fixin to O right when I used to when I had regular cycles!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-6002184687259503964.jpg
    Snapchat-6002184687259503964.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 4
Yay for positive opks! Sounds like vitro is working great for ya.

Tod- I think quitting is way better for you at this point. Stay strong you can do do this!

Afm, day 7 of progesterone. I'm pretty sure it's making me want to eat eveything in sight. Thankfully only 4 more pills and the. Waiting for af.

I imagine it will get even darker next time I test. That was early this morning. I am crampy so I believe it is imminent. I am so happy to be ovulating on time!!!

Thanks ladies! I'm going to see if I can follow the plan this week but not worry if I don't get it perfect haha.

Ali that is wonderful!

Krissie good luck with last 4 days of pills! Maybe make a healthy snack? I saw a recipe for frozen yogurt bites. Basically blueberries dipped in yogurt and then frozen, seems like a good little snack

Frozen yogurt bites sound really yummy. I would like to do strawberry quarters too.

That's great!!!

I haven't been home all day to test earlier but it seems like my surge is already gone. I never had them for long before either. I hope my temp jumps tomorrow morning!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->