Losing Weight While TTC

Has the spotting continued or turned into more? I'm so excited for you to have another clomid round haha. Strawberry bites do sound really good.

Ali FX'ed you get that temp jump!

So diet wise I stuck to my points yesterday which is the first time in a long time! And I meal prepped for breakfast and lunch. I made sure they are huge meals :haha: but the reason they are huge is because they are loaded with veggies. I'm feeling good about it. I have serious control issues and with nothing to focus on with school out I have been taking my control issues out on our finances, now that's not a terrible thing except that I am driving Kevin crazy and we have been fighting quite a bit so I am going to try and change the focus of my control to my diet. We will see if it works! :haha: I got a temp jump this morning finally but I am going to leave the override O day there at cd14 since I had strong O pains the night of the 13th

I also got a temp jump this morning!!! I will wait to see what FF tells me in a couple of days. Had crazy O pains yesterday too. Looks like our cycles are super close!!!

Yay for staying within your points! I didn't do the best yesterday because we grilled at MIL's. I didn't overindulge but not the best choices. I start my 12 weeks today though! I am excited and nervous. I don't want to fail.

Did you end up going with the Facebook trainer? I didn't look back through the posts.

Looks like af has arrived! Between two days of eating poorly and af I've gained a bit. I'm gonna try to not weigh again until Monday.

Yay for AF!!!! Can anyone tell how productive my day has been by how quickly I respond to posts :rofl: *refreshes subscribed threads once again*

Haha! Oh yea I have a lot of days like that.

I'm trying to decompress from my inlaws so bnb it is!

50 mg. My doc said that if we don't get pregnant this month though he is switching it to 100 mg since we didn't get the amount of eggs we wanted

Yay for AF!!! I am also up a few lbs. That's ok though because that will change :) Making a big batch of brown rice for this week. Going to make a bunch of chicken tonight. I have realized prep is key lol..

I need to work on doing some prep work as well. I'd like to do some freezer meals before I go back to work

I'm considering doing a 100 mg. I just don't want to to get cysts since I'm susceptible to them.

Can I ask why y'all are taking Clomid? Do you not ovulate? I read that if you do ovulate and take it that it can mess up a lot of things pertaining to ovulation?

I do not ovulate on my own the majority of the time. I think 2 times in the last year.

My doctor basically said if his spermies can't hit the one egg then let's make more targets and see if we can hit an egg then :haha: I ovulate on my own but we are trying to get multiple eggs to increase the chances every month.

Krissie do you think 100mg would do more for you?

Ahh, got it!!

Girls I just did my leg/ab workout and I will be hurting tomorrow! My hamstrings and calves are burning!!!!

Lol Ali that's great!

I took a weight watchers challenge to reach 25k steps today. The elusive 25k :haha: I'm not off to a good start this morning but we will see. I think we will be eating out tonight since it is Asher's birthday. He is so excited it's adorable haha

Aww happy birthday!! Mine is tomorrow :)

How in the heck does one get in 25k steps?!!?

Lol my guess is I will be constantly walking the halls at work. I was going to get up early this morning and hop on the treadmill to get a head start but I was too darn tired. Honestly I don't know if today is even a good day to try because we were up late wrapping gifts and we taped a bunch of ribbons to Asher's door frame and put a bunch of balloons outside his door so he could make a grand birthday entrance this morning :haha: It was totally worth it because he gave me a huge hug, told me I was the best, and said today is the best day of his life lol but still super tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->