Losing Weight While TTC

Aww that is so sweet!!!! I would maybe try getting the steps in another day. :)

My hamstrings are hurting but I still got my cardio in this morning. I am proud of myself lol. I will do my strength training this afternoon. I am excited to weigh in on Monday!

Happy birthday Asher!

Happy birthday tomorrow Ali!

Tod- I'm not sure 100 mg would be better so I'm gonna stick to 50 for now. I know I ovulate on it and it doesn't cause me cysts so why mess with it. I'm gonna add asprin this cycle and the progesterone.

I am hoping that by the end of the year we all get our bfps. :)

I sure hope so! It's starting to get really depressing. Facebook and even my weight watchers group are full of pregnancy announcements which is super annoying haha. And as much as I love the group me and krissie have been frequenting for almost a year I feel depressed in there because there are only three of us in there that are still waiting to get preggo. I don't think it helps either that I am seeing friends having babies around now and remembering that that would be us too if that first miscarriage didn't happen. Sorry for being a Debbie downer its just been getting to me the last week or so

I know how you feel. It is hard seeing other people getting pregnant. The hardest for me is seeing people that I was pregnant with at the same time and now seeing their kids bout to turn 3 and I remember that my son should be turning 3 next month. :(

I just hope it really happens for all of us soon. Like this cycle haha

Me too ladies! This has been such an emotional journey. Fx we have our bfp soon.

In other news, I can't stop peeing and I just know that y'all want to know that lol.. This man has be drinking a gallon of water a day. I don't think I can hit the gallon but I have had 3 water bottles and I have gone 3 times in 30 mins!!

:haha: if you have some puppy pads left you could stop getting up every ten minutes to pee :winkwink:

I just went a little off the rails and downed 3 corn dogs and 4 cookies. I just wanna eat and eat and eat and not give a crap today but I think I will reign myself in now haha

Haha!!! Damn puppy pads lol..

I love corn dogs. Absolutely love them. Now you are making me want one lol. Thinking about a Sonic run now. Haha jk!

So FF gave me cross hairs but pretty sure I ovulated CD 16 super early as that's when I really had O pains. I am just glad I ovulated right on time!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160707-055454.jpg
    Screenshot_20160707-055454.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 2
That is great ali!

Afm, I have been eating like crap and I feel like crap. So that's my motivation to get back on track today.

I have been doing good and down 4lbs since Tues. I did have a cheat meal (which the trainer told me to do once a week) yesterday for my bday but back on track today. :)

Oh yes! I forgot to wish you a happy birthday!!! Happy belated birthday! I hope it was wonderful!

Thanks! It was! :)

I am getting sick of all these pills y'all lol... 11 pills a day!!

Attachments

• Snapchat-5426474699414419679.jpg
    Snapchat-5426474699414419679.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2