Losing Weight While TTC

Woohoo that's great! I am thinking I can maybe drop the D3 and Folic Acid for right now as my multi vitamin has them both in it. I was feeling crazy and took a test at 6dpo. Bfn of course lol. I have never tested early! LoL

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=569473

Votes please! :haha:

What do we think? I have had problems with indents on FRER but if you invert it on countdown to pregnancy it lights up and an indent usually doesn't show on an invert :shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
I see a line!!!!!! I see it on all! Reg, invert, and gray. Exciting!! Praying it gets darker!!!

So I weighed in this morning after almost a week on my new plan and am down 8.6lbs! Unfortunately some of that is weight I gained but I am glad I lost it lol

Wow Ali, that's amazing!!!!

I am so bloated today I have my button on my pants rubber banded together it is so uncomfortable to have them buttoned. I was at 221.5 this morning so a major gain but it was a long weekend of food at the family reunion and I didn't drink hardly any water so I'm not surprised

Who cares! There is a line!!!!!! Haha lol. When are you testing again?

:rofl: I'm not getting too excited, I wasn't super optimistic about this month and I don't trust those FRER's all that much. Not without definite pink anyways haha. I think I will test with an IC tomorrow morning. I ordered some FRER off of amazon just now and they should be here tomorrow so probably another FRER Wednesday morning if I don't get jumpy and do one tomorrow night :haha: Funny how even though I say all the time that I don't like and don't trust the new FRER I just keep buying them :dohh:

Do they have the old style on Amazon? I tested today at 7dpo and swore I saw a line on a Wondfo lol!!! I am going crazy already. I have never in my life tested early. I see now why it is so addicting lol.

I haven't been able to find them, I found some answer tests on Amazon though that are similar to the old FRER :happydance: Yes it is super addicting! Hopefully it turns into something for you! I am comtemplating doing a 3 1/2 hour hold for a Wondfo haha

I ordered some old style ones from the UK on amazon. Took like 2 weeks to reach me. I bought some osom for this cycle so I'm excited to try them.

Great loss Ali! :happydance:

Tod- while I see something I've had that show multiple times on those new frer. And I just can't say for sure yet.

I drink so much water it is hard to get a 3 hour hold lol...

I plan to to start testing around July 25th. Pending I follow my pattern of ovulating cd 15/16 that would be 7ish dpo (doctors orders to test starting 7 dpo so I can start progesterone right away.) I will be leaving for 4 days after that and while I will have Internet I won't have electricity so I won't be able to obsess on bnb and countdown to pregnancy much. And I plan to to take one hpt per day to help with the obsession to to test multiple times a day.

Where are you going without electricity?!?

We are going to the lake. We aren't so high we don't get a signal is some spots but I'm limited on charging. I guess I could use dh truck if I got desperate. Lol but I like to use the time to unplug and relax.

Nice! We are going to the lake this weekend! Well there are lakes all around but going to Beavers Bend and renting a cabin. I can't wait!! My mind needs a break from all the negativity in this world!

Right! I am so looking forward to to getting away for a few days.

Sounds like some fun plans ladies! We were at the lake over the weekend, it was super fun but we all got sunburnt haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->