Losing Weight While TTC

I ordered the Fitbit aria scale yesterday with my FRER, I'm super excited! Sometimes it seems like weighing daily keeps me on track so it will be nice that that syncs. Last night knowing that I was going to weigh myself this morning kept me accountable for sure, I ignored my munchies haha. Went from 221.8 yesterday to 218.6 today!

That's great!!! I was going to buy that scale but ended up not getting it. It can do some cool stuff though!

Yea I was really leery with how spendy it is but someone else that has it said she has had it for 2 years and had no problems so if it will last that long I'm okay with it

Sounds like it's a nice scale. I need to to get a new one soon. I'm gonna wait until after I have #2 so I can stay consistent after baby is born.

So I feel a little nuts but I totally bought formula today. Like infant formula. :haha: Costco had it on sale for really cheap so grabbed 2. I will probably go grab 2 more in a couple weeks.

Not as nuts as I am right now. I clearly see a very faint line on this test. It is darker IRL. Can you see it?? I am only 8dpo but even my daughter could see the test line! I am trying not to get my hopes up though..

Attachments

• test 1.jpg
    test 1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 4
  • test 2.jpg
    test 2.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 2
Krissie what is the expiration date? :rofl: No plans for booby feeds? That was my favorite part haha such a wonderful bonding time not that I shame anyone for any feeding choice (ah our wonderful world of political correctness where everything sounds rude :haha: )

I see it Ali!!!!!!!!!!

I won't get hopeful till I see a darker line that comes up on camera lol... My temp jumped this morning into the 98s which I have never had a temp in the 98s. Rarely get 98 just during the day! We shall see I guess!

Here are a couple more including one I didn't tweak..

Attachments

• Test 3.png
    Test 3.png
    207.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Test 4.jpg
    Test 4.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3
That is actually a really good line for an IC Ali! I love how we get so excited and want everyone to see our line and then play it down like "hey I don't believe it anyways" :haha: Definite signs on women who have been let down far too many times

Speaking of which. When I was 19 and got pregnant with Asher I took one pregnancy test at home and one at the clinic the next day and then didn't test or obsess afterwards just waited until my appointment at 11 weeks and had faith. Now when I am trying I test a thousand times and when I get pregnant I will probably test once a week lol how in the world was I so damn calm before! I think it's just because I knew better, I wasn't thinking about miscarriages.

Right? I tested once with my daughter and that was it. Never thought about the dangers of losing a baby. I test a few times with Aidan but just that one day. This is also my first time testing early and scared of a chemical. I just can't wait till I can see a clear line I don't have to hold up to see. lol

lol! We shall see soon anyway. Going to try and hold out and test on Friday!

Sorry, Thurs!! I was thinking today was Wed. Ugh!

Here is a screenshot of my chart. See how my temp spiked up today? I checked last month and didn't see that. My temps were all up and down and now they seem to be up which is interesting. Makes me hopefully that my progesterone levels are good anyway.

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 0
Ali- your chart looks fabulous! And I can totally see that line.

Tod- sadly I probably won't bf beyond a few days. My milk never came in with Christian due to not having enough mammary (spelling?) glands. Apparently it's hereditary as my sister has the same thing. Even on meds she only produced a couple ounces every few hours. I was barely getting a half ounce after 45 mins. It was heartbreaking going through it but I've accepted it and once we started ff ds flourished. So I knew it was what was right for us.

Ali your chart looks awesome! If it stays up there you are definitely triphasic!

Sorry Krissie :hugs: I couldn't even imagine the disappointment especially if it was something you were looking forward too.

I have FRER's in my house now which has me super super tempted to have a 3 hour hold and test :haha: I have zero self control! I got my scale and it is amazing!! Seriously you should see this thing do it's magic lol it displays what it is doing, like the display reads scanning, then step off, then thinking :haha: It is so cool, I'm like a nerd in a high end computer lab right now! The only sad part is I weighed on it and then weighed on my old scale right after and My Lover (fitbit asked me to name my scale so I named it My Lover, now I can get on my lover every morning) said I was one pound heavier...boo

Haha.. I love that you named your scale. :rofl:

I have zero self control too when it comes to testing.

I am loving my lack of self control right now!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2