Losing Weight While TTC

Thanks!! So question. Should I send my doc a message tonight and let him know? it's just an online thing so makes no difference whether it is late or tomorrow. He said to let him know either way AF or PG. I feel in my head like I should wait to see if it sticks but he will probably want to run tests right? Not sure what to do :shrug:

I would definitely tell him now and let him decide what happens next. Have you told your hubby?? I don't want to say anything to Justin until I have darker lines which I hope will happen.

Lol yea he was using Asher's bathroom since I claimed our bathroom for pregnancy testing lol and we just happened to come out of the bathrooms at the same time and I blurted "we made a baby" and high fived him :haha: It would be nice to surprise him somehow but if this doesn't go the right way I will need his support.

Okay so I need to vent, I am super hurt and upset right now. I sent that picture to my mom. My mom is a nurse and last summer when I had the CP I sent her a picture of that test which was about just as dark or lighter and she got all excited and I told her not to get excited because it was still really light and she said "a line is a line" and shared in my excitement. So tonight she made this huge thing about how she didn't see a line so I changed the pic to black and white and sent it to her and she insisted there was nothing there. I told her she was blind if she couldn't see that because there absolutely is a line and she goes "well then you are just seeing whatever you want to see" and then says "did any of you see a line? see 10 other people didn't see a line" So not only is she showing these pictures to whoever she is with but also humiliating me and putting me down in front of them all. I have no clue why she is acting like that but I really have zero desire to talk to her any time soon, at least until I get a sincere apology. I think I might try and do a digi tomorrow, I know it might be negative and a waste of a digi but I want to do it just to send it to her and ask her if that is clear enough for her. Oh and then she text me and said "that is so faint!!! does that even count? I think that is neg" The same woman who last summer said a line is a line no matter what..... :dohh:

Well that's not very nice!!! I wouldn't pay her no mind. I definitely see a line! Don't let her steal your joy. I am not even telling my mom until I am in my 3rd trimester. After I delivered my stillborn son she says "why are you so upset?" This was the day after. Not to mention she didn't even come to the hospital to support me.

Wow Ali that is horrible.......that makes me so sad I just want to hug you a million times!

I am used to it. Been dealing with it my whole life. I just remembered, she told me to "get over it." My sister was there and went off on her.

Oh Ali that is just cold! :hugs:

Shan! Still so excited over here. Can't wait for you to test in the morning.

So my temp dropped today. Basically back to where I was at 3dpo. Not keeping much faith in a stronger bfp. Blah...

I'm sorry Ali :hugs: I'm hoping it was just a fluke!

Here is my test from this morning next to the one from last night :thumbup: I sent my doc a message this morning, hoping he will get back to me this morning since I'm very curious to know where we go from here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 4
Af still isn't do till the 19th so we shall see what happens.

Today's test is definitely darker. I didn't have to zoom in on it. :)

Well my doc sent me for betas and they came back <1 so definitely not pregnant, not a clue how in the world I got positive pregnancy tests though. I even did one after I got home and it was still positive. I will be swearing off FRER for good after this fiasco. I was super upset right away clearly but I am feeling better now. I am just glad that I got the betas done and at least won't be thinking that it was a chemical when AF shows up.

I have been doing really good on my diet ever since Monday and am down 3-4 pounds since Monday. I am however going to eat my weight in pizza and wings in about a half an hour :haha: I compromised and got thin crust pizza but that is the only compromise. I will get back on track tomorrow but I am frustrated and an emotional eater. I know I need to stop the emotional eating and I have gotten better about not using food to deal with every little situation but this was quite the roller coaster.

How is that possible?! The test got darker!!! That makes absolutely no sense! When are you do for AF?

I know, I can't make any sense of it except that the tests are faulty. AF should be here by Friday, I am 12dpo and my LP is between 12 and 14 days

Have you tested since you came back? That makes no sense to me. They said those tests are faulty. Ugh! I feel for you hun. :(

Temp dropped again today. We were both duped! I swear I am not testing ever again unless AF is late lol. Testing early is for the birds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->