Losing Weight While TTC

Temp dropped below coverline today. I figure AF will probably come tomorrow. Seems like I now have an 11 day LP and it used to be 14. I wonder why...

How are y'all doing?

So sorry Ali. Your short lp is interesting, mine went from 12 to 11 but I guess that's still in the average range.

Not doing so well here. I woke up to my mom calling to let me know my grandma died. And like usual nobody knows anything. So hurting for my mom today as they had a bit of an estrangement these last couple of years.

That's odd Ali. I am thinking that AF will show tomorrow for me as well. I hope so anyways, I'm ready to get on with a new cycle.

Krissie I am so sorry to hear that :hugs:

As for my diet I ate like sh*t the last two days but I am getting back on track today. If I stick with it through the weekend I am still in for a good loss. As far as ttc DH has agreed to do iui for the upcoming cycle. Financially it is something we can do right now since we are both working and Kevin gets a lot of hours during the summer. During my internship though we won't be able to do any medicated cycles since I won't be getting paid. We decided to go out with a bang, my doctor offered it at my first appointment so I am sure he will agree I just need to call and see if that changes anything. Kevin never had a SA so if the problem is coming from his end we will find out during the sperm wash and the iui should help.

I am so sorry Krissie. :( I will pray for y'all.

I haven't been eating the best either but haven't gained so that's good. Haven't been eating horrible, just not sticking to my plan for the last couple of days. I will get it together today. Have to report to the trainer next week for weigh in and pics.

As long as it isn't terrible you are good Ali! I went through a time last night where I just couldn't stop eating and somehow I'm down today. Is everything okay?? You are super quiet..

I am good. Just kinda blah. I was actually just sitting here thinking about getting Botox. I am starting to get these fine lines and it is making my face look mad. We were at the store and a little boy pointed at me and said "she's mad" lol

Oh man! Little kids are ruthless! Have you thought about cream? A lot cheaper than Botox. I think you're gorgeous anyways! You always look super pretty in your videos!

My friend is trying to sell me this Younique stuff that she swears by. "Botox in a bottle." I might try it. I just don't want everyone to think I am a raging bitch lol.. Not to mention these fine lines I am noticing are not fun.

I was a younique consultant and I ended up having mixed feelings about younique in general haha. Let me google something quick I have an idea :haha:

Okay, got it! Skincerity, now this shiz is amazing for your skin! I used to sell it a long time ago but it was a hard sell because nobody really knows about it but if I look hard enough I might have an extra bottle I could send you haha

Okay just looked around I do have extra. If you PM me your address I can sure pop it in the mail for you! I won't come to Texas and stalk you I promise :winkwink: :rofl:

Oh awesome!

I am not a fan of younique on me but works great for my daughter. I will pm you :)

Sweet! I will get to the post office on Monday probably :) I like some younique stuff but a lot of it just felt over priced for what it did like my cover girl foundation has better coverage and as much as I loved the 3D lashes they made my eyelashes fall out :dohh: I was a total fail as a consultant :haha:

The foundation covers great for my daughter but the color was all wrong for me and made me look seriously cakey. I don't wear much foundation because I have freckles and it is hard to color match where it looks right. I really never wear face makeup.

My skin is being super wacky right now so I have been trying to not wear makeup and let it rest. When I use that stuff I was talking about I can wear anything and my skin still looks great lol not sure why I don't use it consistently, just lazy :haha: I only wear foundation when I am meeting someone important or going out haha

LOL right? I don't even wear makeup all the time.

So the witch showed right on time. Not too happy about my shorter LP but I guess 11 days is in the normal range. I am already taking so many supplements I don't want to add anything else lol

:hugs: Ali.

I feel like o is coming. My temps have remained in my post o range for 5 days. So figuring I'm just running hotter than normal. Hopefully it means that my post on temps will be nice and high.

Eh, I really hate the wait to o.

Okay so speaking of makeup my sunburn screwed me :haha: I went to put on foundation last night and looked like a ghost, then trying to fix it with bronzer lol.

AF showed up this morning, iui on the 29th!

Ali that's a bummer that AF showed but it's better than having to wait forever and force it to come :)

Krissie I'm ready for you to O too!!

Hopefully we all get a bfp. I am not squinting anymore lol or testing early.

I have been feeling crappy and crampy all day. Went to church then Home Depot and came home and napped. Just not feeling it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->