Losing Weight While TTC

Hello ladies! How is everyone doing this morning?

I'm finally feeling out of my funk and working on starting back up today. I'm already at 3500 steps and it's barely 9 am. So I'm hoping today continues to be a good day.

That's great krissie!

I'm not feeling well today so it hasn't been too pleasant and my weigh in sucked, -0.1....I know it's a loss but my week was so well I was in for a 3-4 pound loss and then I starting getting a cold and ate take out all weekend. Back on track today, I am changing my weigh in day to Saturday's to see if that helps at all.

That's a bummer Shan. I'm sure most of it is just water weight.

I try to weigh in on Mondays to keep me on track better over the weekend. I struggle a lot when dh is off and we can go out and eat.

Ladies I'm slightly freaking out.. I just started to work on me and loosing weight and I got a second line on a FRER this morning.. I called my Obgyn and they don't want to see me until September 13!

Krissie that is my logic too with Monday weigh ins but I'm sick of being the same weight every Monday ugh maybe if I do Saturday or even Sunday I will be more accountable during the first half of the weekend and can still have one splurge day

Gagr that is great news!!! You have a whole 9 months to work on you! :flower:

Hey ladies!!!

That's great Gagrl!

My nephew just left yesterday to go back to CA. He was here for a week. I have been so busy trying to show him stuff out here in Texas, food included.. I gained like 4 lbs!!!! I am back on the grind starting today.

Just got my crosshairs so O'd on CD17. We DTD CD 14 and prior however couldn't do it much with him here. I am sure we will probably have to try again next cycle. That's ok though. I am trying not to stress too much.

Krissie I am glad to hear you are out of your funk! Shan, weigh in whatever day you think will work. I am thinking maybe Friday for me. I am scared to get on the scale for at least a week though lol.

That's great you o'd so early Ali. Fx it keeps up and gets earlier next cycle.

I keep thinking I'm gonna o anytime but still not positive opk. I'm finding it hard to dtd this cycle. But we've managed it some so hopefully I o soon and we will have good coverage.

Last month I O'd on CD15. I have always O'd between CD16-18 in the past so it is in line. MY LP has only been 11 days. I am not really a fan of that. Used to be 14.. I am wondering if that means my progesterone is low? I was thinking about getting one of those at home hormone testing kits..

I remember that now, it seems like things might be getting on track then with o.

I'm not really sure re 11 day lp. That's what mine has been and my doctor wasn't concerned. But he also put me on progesterone because it was low, so it could be related.

I was reading that it is normal. I have had my progesterone tested in the past and it was normal.

I am so glad it is Friday! No idea what I am doing this weekend but I am glad it is Friday lol

I'm sad it's Friday. I have to go back to work on Monday and I'm not ready yet!

Well ladies.. Unfortunately I miscarried last night so I'll be working on me for awhile until we start TTC again.

So sorry gagrl :hugs:

That's great that ovulation came around the right time Ali!

Krissie I hope you O soon! Haha I'm anxious for it.

I'm so sorry gagrl. Take this time to heal yourself. :hugs:

Shan- yea I am so anxious. I'm also ready for this constant tenderness to go away. My left ovary has bugged me for at least a week.

Your chart is looking really good!

Oh yea, I had a big temp dip today so that got me excited I could o today. :haha:

Yea I'm gushing over my chart :haha: I looked through all my charts and the only time I had a temperature over 97.6 was when I had the chemical last August. And then it was late in the cycle too. I am feeling optimistic about being close to crossing that 97.6 threshold so early in the tww. Also hoping that today is an implantation dip haha. All the while trying to not get optimistic because I don't want a huge let down :dohh:

Your chart looks great Shan! I had a temp did today at 7dpo but I have read it can be normal. I have been doing good about not obsessing this month and I am not going to start now lol..

Did you O Krissie??

I am still trying to recover food wise from when my nephew was here. I lost the few lbs I gained so that's good. I have been eating pretty good and just started exercising again. Hoping for a good weigh in this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->