Losing Weight While TTC

Thank you ladies! I am in North central Arkansas, near the Greers Ferry Lake. I would love to see 180 again one day but I would be happy to get to 205-200 which was my pre-pregnancy weight from last time around. I am TTC#3 for the past 8 months now and just had a repeat (had one 6 years ago) HSG test and found that my tubes were closed like the first HSG. The doctor was able to open both tubes this time, only one on the first test and I got my DD, so I am very hopeful! I just started using coconut oil with a morning smoothie.

Sounds like you ladies are doing fantastic!

Messy that is wonderful that your doctor was able to open both tubes!!! Good luck!!!

Ok so this is the flax seed stuff that I bought. It was like $4 for 17 ounces.

Does almond flour taste super "almondy?"

Attachments

• flax 1.jpg
    flax 1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 0
  • flax 2.jpg
    flax 2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you ladies! I am in North central Arkansas, near the Greers Ferry Lake. I would love to see 180 again one day but I would be happy to get to 205-200 which was my pre-pregnancy weight from last time around. I am TTC#3 for the past 8 months now and just had a repeat (had one 6 years ago) HSG test and found that my tubes were closed like the first HSG. The doctor was able to open both tubes this time, only one on the first test and I got my DD, so I am very hopeful! I just started using coconut oil with a morning smoothie.

That's great news!!

I have really been getting into coconut oil. I even give it to my dogs for the benefits. I want to buy some avocado oil and try that. Right now all I use are coconut and olive oil.

Messy- that is great news. Hopefully that's what you needed to get your bfp.

I like to use coconut oil for eveything. Diaper rashes and dry skin are two of my favorite.

Ds likes to eat it. He has a container he likes to dig in and eat. I have also got coconut butter because I like the texture more to eat.

I missed your question about almond flour. So I don't think it tastes like almonds at all when I use it to bake. Sometimes the texture is different but tolerable. I highly recommend checking out Against All Grain by Danielle Walker. I love her recipes.

Coconut butter is shredded coconut mixed with coconut oil that is blended into a paste.

I think I will have to try both of them lol..

I went for a nice walk today. Walked just short of a mile. Before I would have had to stop a couple times and totally out of breath. Today I didn't stop and I wasn't dying!!! NSV! (Non scale victory)

That's great Ali!!

I wish I liked coconut haha the benefits sound great!

What's for supper tonight ladies? I had a small pork chop, a baked potato, and 1 cup of corn. I had tons and tons of carbs today, stayed within my points but still very aware of it haha 2 pieces of toast w/ peanut butter for breakfast and another 2 pieces of bread for a tuna sandwich at lunch and then potato and corn ha I need a workout

Carbalicious! lol.. I just got back from my 2nd walk of the day. I am sure you can see my Fitbit steps are higher than normal lol..

I am making chicken strips breaded in the ground flax seed. I hope it is good. Not sure of the side yet but thinking maybe a salad.

I miss potatoes and corn!! lol

Ok y'all, the ground flax seed chicken tenders were good!! I mixed in a little pink salt, black pepper, and garlic. So yummy!!

Good to know Ali. I'm going to have to try them.

So I had a training out of town today that I forgot about so I had a sandwich and fries for lunch. I'm still pretty full tonight so I'm thinking something light like some salad.

Salad always works! I went for 2 walks today so I am happy with my progress for today. :)

That sounds delish Ali! And great job on the steps!

Krissie thankfully one day of forgetfulness won't completely derail a plan! Salad sounds good, had a salad with lunch :haha:

My back is killing me. I hope that means the witch is almost here!

Sorry your back hurts Ali hopefully the witch will come and go quickly. I can't remember, you guys are trying aren't you? Sorry :blush:

Okay goals for today. Stay within my points and hit 10,000 steps. I have a new goal for tomorrow that is exciting me more than my goal for today. Starting tomorrow I am going to make it a point to get up at 5am and do a spin class. I bought a spin bike that I was so excited for, and couldn't really afford :haha: , and now it is collecting dust. I find that I want to spin but I am more focused on getting my steps so then I end up on my treadmill instead and the whole point of the bike was to give my knees a break from the treadmill :dohh: So I wake up at 5am to temp anyways all I need to do now is actually get out of bed after waking and have a 30 minute ride. Start the day off right and have the rest of the day to focus on my steps!

That's a good goal! I already went for my morning walk. I generally try to get to the lake about 7am but I wake up about 5:30-6am every day so it isn't too hard for me to do. Are you going to go somewhere and take a class or is it something you are doing at home?

Yes we are trying. Once AF shows I can track my ovulation (make sure I am ovulating) and start our first official cycle trying.

Is it Friday yet? I am ready for the weekend lol

I am doing it at home with spin class videos on YouTube. Once I get more advanced I may get a membership to a site like studio sweat on demand, they have tons of classes on their website and add new ones every week and it is $10 a month 😊

I saw that you already met your step goal today, go you!!! :happydance: and yay for the first official cycle, hurry up AF!!!

The elusive Friday lol not quite yet. I unfortunately don't get to be excited for the weekend this week because I am on call so all I have to look forward to is people calling in sick and people calling to ask silly questions....rarely do I get calls that are actually on call issues :dohh:

Nice! I don't like those bikes. The seats always hurt my butt lol..

So I snuck on the scale today (bad I know) and I haven't lost anything! I burned over 3500 calories both days! I am trying not to get discouraged. I am thinking maybe it is because I just really upped the exercise this week. I guess it is better than gaining though, right?

Off the scale lady!!!!! I find exercise does make a difference especially if the water intake isn't upped to accommodate. You are right though better than a gain!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morganbrian
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->