Losing Weight While TTC

That is a good point. My water intake was ok yesterday but could have been better. Maybe that will be my goal today. Drinking more water! lol

How are you ladies doing?

I'm okay. I got my steps in today and feel good about that. I on purpose parked out of the way for the extra steps.

Food has been a disaster but I'm heading to bed and hoping for a better day tomorrow.

I didn't do good at lunch. Had McDonalds. :( Tasted like crap. The rest of the day was good. I made spaghetti squash spaghetti for the first time for supper and it was so yummy!!

Yay for getting your steps in! Tomorrow is a brand new day, darlin. :)

That's great krissie...parking far away is always a good idea!

Ali at least the McDonald's didn't taste good haha

I didn't get up this morning to cycle, 5 came around and I chose sleep haha I will try again tomorrow. My food was not good at all last night. DS was having a rough time with his step dad being gone and was crying and sad on Tuesday night which made me feel bad so last night we went to the grocery store and I let him pick supper so we had spaghetti and cookies for supper and I had like 3 plates of spaghetti and 3 cookies...total binge....and then we made a pillow fort and watched cartoons and ate popcorn :dohh: I ate so much I was miserable and cookies don't taste so good WAY too sweet! On the plus side there was no crying and being upset and Kevin was able to call last night so they got to talk which helped too. I am going to try and eat good through the day and then supper probably won't be great since my parents will be in town for my informal graduation and I'm sure we will go out for supper

Sounds like we all had an off day yesterday lol.. Hey it happens, life happens. As long as we make good choices a majority of the time we will still shrink lol.

I didn't get up to walk either lol. I woke Justin up and went right back to bed. If it isn't raining I am going to try and get out there on my lunch. I feel kinda guilty I didn't go this morning lol..

Have fun with your parents!!!

Right! Having a huge supper was better than having a whole day of bad choices like I would have before!

Hopefully you will have time to get your walk in. Don't feel guilty you have been doing great!

Thanks!

First I have to go into Oklahoma to the vet. 3 of my dogs have fleas really bad and nothing has worked against them. Time to bring in the big guns lol..

Ok so NSV. I just fit into a pair of size 24 jeans. It is still a big size but I was a 28!! :happydance:

That is great news Ali..

I forgot to update the other day that I had lost almost two inches off my stomach. So while the scale is being a pain I am either shrinking or its moving.

That's awesome krissie! 2 inches is huge!

Don't know why I do this to myself. After the binge last night I haven't been able to eat anything today other than a granola bar and a protein shake. I mixed my shake with milk to get more out of it but even having that little amount has been tough. Why do I eat the stuff when I know it will leave me feeling sick and tired? I got 9 hours of sleep and still feel like I need a nap! Sugar is the devil 👹 :haha:

Story of my life Tod!! I hate how sugar and refined carbs make me feel. Yet for some reason I keep eating them. What is worse is the fact I love healthy fruits and veggies. Probably more than the crap.

hello ladies. I have a question I'm hoping I can get some insight on.

We are actively ttc, but I always feel like as soon as I hit that tww, that I really have to stop my normally vigorous workout routine. I dont really want to just do a lighter routine 2 weeks every month, as I already do a lighter workout during my period. Which leaves me with only 1 real week of intense exercise a month.

But is it safe to continue my normal workout during the tww until I find out I am pregnant, and then drop to a lighter regimen?

Mommy- yes it is. They say as long as your body is use to it you can continue in pregnancy. So I wouldn't worry about it.

You can continue with your typical exercise routine even while pregnant if your body is already used to it.

That is great news Ali..

I forgot to update the other day that I had lost almost two inches off my stomach. So while the scale is being a pain I am either shrinking or its moving.

That's awesome!!!

That's awesome krissie! 2 inches is huge!

Don't know why I do this to myself. After the binge last night I haven't been able to eat anything today other than a granola bar and a protein shake. I mixed my shake with milk to get more out of it but even having that little amount has been tough. Why do I eat the stuff when I know it will leave me feeling sick and tired? I got 9 hours of sleep and still feel like I need a nap! Sugar is the devil 👹 :haha:

It is the devil! Just remember this next time. After McDonalds I literally crashed and fell asleep at my desk. Not good. I am having my leftover spaghetti squash for lunch. :)

Mommy, I agree with the other two. If your body is used to it you should be fine. :)

I am craving spaghetti so I think I will make some with spaghetti squash this weekend. Dh loves it too.

How did y'all do today? I went for a walk after work even though it was raining a bit. We went out to dinner but I just had a small steak and veggies along with a side salad. All in all not a bad day.

I am so glad tomorrow is Friday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morganbrian
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->