Losing Weight While TTC

I said to heck with the acorn squash for tonight when I got it in my head that I wanted stir fry. I have never made it but figured what the heck. It is on a bed of brown rice and then I used steak, onions, and broccoli. For the sauce I mixed soy sauce, siracha, a tiny bit of stevia, and corn starch for thickness. It's burning so good!! :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 1
Looks yummy! I love stir fry! I made breakfast for dinner. Eggs, turkey bacon, and rosemary biscuits. I didn't have any biscuits but Lord it was hard not to lol..

I made a dewberry cobbler yesterday and tempted to have a piece but it is kinda late. :(

Probably too late since it is morning already but I would wait haha

I wanted to get up and go to the lake for my early morning walk but I slept too late. :( I guess I will go this afternoon if it isn't raining. I have been weighing myself like everyday but I didn't today and will hold out until Monday.

Still no AF even though I was crampy yesterday. What is her deal??

She never shows when we are waiting for her to! Haha...a walk by the lake sounds lovely!

I was guilty of my daily weigh this morning even though I said I wouldn't. I find it motivates me if I have a good day and then am down the next day but at the same time it makes official weigh in day very underwhelming and I get upset if it isn't my lowest weight of the week so I need to stop. That being said though I weighed 214.1 this morning so 2.3 less than yesterday which has me feeling pretty motivated!

That's awesome!!!! That's a really good loss for overnight! My motivation for not looking is exactly that, it is underwhelming lol.. I want a nice big loss on the scale! It might be a little over ambitious but I am really hoping to be in the 320s on Monday. That would be almost 8 lbs! A loss is a loss either way but man that would be good!!!! lol

Can I get in on this? I am 36, TTC#3 and needing to lose some weight. I am my heaviest ever (outside of delivery weight) at 228.6 this morning.

That would be great Ali! I am hoping for a 20 something even if it is 209.9 lol I want that zero back! I think when I hit 199 my reward will be a massage. DH got me a gift card for a 90 minute massage at a spa in town for Valentine's Day and I still haven't used it lol so I am going to make it a reward

Can I get in on this? I am 36, TTC#3 and needing to lose some weight. I am my heaviest ever (outside of delivery weight) at 228.6 this morning.

Of course! Welcome! :happydance:

What part of AR are you in? I am about 50 mins west of Texarkana. :)

That would be great Ali! I am hoping for a 20 something even if it is 209.9 lol I want that zero back! I think when I hit 199 my reward will be a massage. DH got me a gift card for a 90 minute massage at a spa in town for Valentine's Day and I still haven't used it lol so I am going to make it a reward

Nice! You know my reward for 199 is Disneyworld lol.. I forget what my reward is for the 2s. I will have to go back and look lol..

So I just made breakfast, 1 egg, turkey bacon, and a small avocado. You know I was tempted by those biscuits right? Last night I thought I might have one in the morning but I want to lose more weight before I have any kind of bread. The struggle is real lol..

Welcome messy!!

One of my biggest goals is to get under 210. I was 204 for my wedding so I am really looking at that number.

Ali- your biscuits sound so good. I can't just have one when it comes to bread so I just avoid it.

Yesterday went pretty good until after dinner. I had a BLT salad and then a bowl of cereal. Overall, I didn't binge all day or night so that is a start. But I am disappointed I ate the cereal.

Today, I have packed myself a snack and lunch so I should be fine at work. I have no plans for dinner but I do know I want something grilled and probably some salad.

Krissie, a bowl of cereal isn't horrible. Small changes in our diet leads to big changes. We can't overwhelm ourselves or we will give up. You packed your snack and lunch so that is great!! I am not a big bread person but I thought it sounded good with some grape jelly. Mmm mmm mmm!! lol.. I refrained though. Plus my breakfast filled me up so I am sure if I did have it I would feel lethargic and crappy.

I am not sure yet what I am doing for dinner. I might do chicken strips and salad. I bought this flax seed flour stuff that I am going to bread them in and pan fry in a little bit of coconut oil. I hope it is good. I was going to buy some almond flour since I am trying to get away from all the white stuff but I couldn't make myself buy it. It was like $8 for a small package. I might try making my own though. I heard it is pretty easy..

Yes, I am looking at it as it is okay to have some treats as that is how life works. My biggest fault is making sure I don't binge eat afterwards. So I would count it as a success.

I also find the fact I packed a lunch a success. I struggle so much with that. But I did it!!

Do you live near a Costco? I buy a really big bag of almond flour for about $17. I have never tried to make it on my own though. I keep wanting to try a flax meal but have not seen one around me.

I think we might have a Sams around here. I am not sure. Maybe I should get a membership. I am going to go check and see exactly what is was that I bought. $17 for a big bag I will pay for. $8 for like 8 ounces, not so much lol..

Yea I want to say my bag is at least 2 lbs, maybe 2.5. I put it in a container so I don't know for sure but it has lasted me quite awhile. I make a really yummy breadstick with it. It really helps those cravings when they hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bumblebee1
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->