Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Maybe they havnt looked in a bit?I'd give it a few more weeks then see?

Id say just pm them if they've said they'll come cause its most likely that they havnt been in here in a while since a few are preggers :D

Hey hun I dont need a room as I just live 2 miles from Birmingham City Centre, but great choice of hotels xxxx

i am up for this, not this one though, as i am preg at the minute but def the next one, any night club, any hotel, i am up for it, i will bring a bottle of vodka with me xxx

:rofl: @ the vodka comment!! Kim and katie are pregnant too hun and they're still coming so dont feel that you cant come because of that because your very welcome to still come if your up for it :hugs:

Im intending to do lots of bump rubbing with these preggo ladies !

Yeah shockers right, there will be pregnant women there so it doesnt matter, you can come :) and we're not going to get drunk either, we're going for shopping and dinner and stuff. Just to meet the girls that supported us when we miscarried. And yeah heather im the same :) i cant wait to see your bumps girls, i know i said i'd get katie something for the baby for doing the balloon launch and including me on the balloon, but now i feel like im leaving kim out :dohh:

xxxx

Right we have 8 people confirmed, i think we can safely say the meet is going ahead :happydance: x

Hi Girls,

I've started a spreadsheet, is this ok???

If you can think of anything else to add, and also answer the questions that you can.
I put hotel for if we end up in different onesan i'll fill that in when we book it, and train time arrival so that we know what time others arrive, so we're not alone for that long. And we can meet each other at train station possibly?

Also the willing to share, it could make things cheaper? And please dont be put off by the clubbing thing, if enough girls say they want to then i dont mind going, but again it depends on preferances,

Hope this is ok xxx

Attachments

• BNB meet 2.jpg
    BNB meet 2.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 16
i usualy wouldnt be seen dead in a nightclub and i dont drink, but i'll go along with anything.

meeting train station is cool for me. i get lost easy!
and i'm happy to share with all or whoever. : )
xxxx

Well if you would prefer not to come clubbing, then its fine. I was thinking shopping in the day, out for a meal at night, then back to the hotel? I was thinking of after the meal if some girls wanted to go out and others didnt, we could maybe split there?? If people dont want to its fine :) xxx

Im up for anything!! maybe we could see if theres a show on? if people dont drink (or cant cause there preggo lol) then a show could be nice!! The spreadsheet is too small to read lol sorry!

I'd still love to come if I can...I've not been on as much since returning to the chaos of my job. What are the details for meeting?
Emma. Xx

I'd still love to come if I can...I've not been on as much since returning to the chaos of my job. What are the details for meeting?
Emma. Xx

:thumbup:
Well its on the 20th of march in birmingham, most of us are travelling from from around the uk and ireland so we are staying in a hotel, would you need a hotel and if so would you like to share or have your own? :flower:

Im up for anything!! maybe we could see if theres a show on? if people dont drink (or cant cause there preggo lol) then a show could be nice!! The spreadsheet is too small to read lol sorry!

How about a Comedy Club thats suitable for all and its on Broad Street which is where the main nightlife is. Its all seated for those preggo ladies and those who dont wanna drink dont need to those that want to can?

hey ladies im so excited i would love to meet up so badly.. though oh is being weird.. saying omg you cant go meet ppl off the internet drving me crazy.. in a way hes right but its not the same thing but i cant get him to see it that way :dohh:.. is there anything which would make him relax about it all... cuz at this rate he wont let me go... but i want to :(

Hi girls. I would also love to come but I will have to see nearer the time how finances are as I've got lots on in next couple of months.

If I'm coming I will just book seperately later on! Great idea though girls.

Re the above message about OH's views on meeting up with people from internet - I think my OH would also feel a bit strange about it. But thats because he has never used forums like this and i think he just doesn't understand the support that you can get from people you have never even met!

my OH is weird about it too. i know he'll text me constantly lol.

i might have to book a hotel on my own now, as i've had a horriblle mess up with virgin media and now i owe them lots of money this month. so i'll have to book somewhere last min. i wont be online much in the next week or so, so i'll catch up with this later xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->