Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

:happydance:

Oh and Kim & Lotty, when ya gonna test? I'm gagging to know!

this week if i get time to grab a test!

next week if i dont...im so sad i worked out my due date and everything lol

Hi Ladies, I may have some suggestions for hotels in Birmingham for those that may need some. I live not far from central Birmingham so I guess i can give you an idea of whats what. There are a few hotels in the city centre not far from The Bullring and within walking distant from the train station and coach station that are affordable and clean. The Ramada in the Mailbox, Express by Holiday Inn on Lionel St, Holiday Inn on Smallbrook Queensway, The Ibis on Ladywalk in Birmingham, very central and in the middle of everything. It does get busy in the evenings in the surrounding area but the hotel is safe and clean and if you book in advance you get some real good deals. Then there is also Nitenite on Holiday St and Etap but try and avoid The Travelodge on Broad St if you can. The places I've mentioned all have websites but if you need more details feel free to contact me and if I can give first hand info on anything I'll be glad to, especially if anyone finds it all useful. Night Ladies!

Helloo fellow Brummie :thumbup:

Of course you are fluffyblue. Its not an invite only thing. If you want to come - then come :)
We'd love you to be there.
And tulip - i'm due on around the 9th, so im just gonna see how i go with the sore boobs and stuff and then wait and see, but if i am - i think i may end up being a single mummy :(
Kim i worked mine out too!! 25th September HAHAHAHA xx

Hi fluffyblue, nice to have you coming along. Girls keep us posted on the test results. Am freaking out a little, according to my calculations first AF after mc should have been here 3 days ago but could just be a longer cycle then my normal pre bfp and mc, so trying to remain calm.:cry:

Well im not pregnant. AF showed up today. Suprisingly x

Right girls, we need to get cracking with plans, and final numbers. Who's definately coming? Also about to pm wobbles see if she can make this sticky, and all you ladys that have had your bfp's, none of us give a shittt, your coming! Wether you think your offending or not!! You were here for us when we lost, and we were here for you, and we're all reeeaally happy for you :) so lets get organising :happydance:

xxxx

Its not my fault!! Its been doing it all night!! Grrrr lol xx

LOL ok, so we need confirmation that people are coming cause we totally need to book the hotel! Are we sharing rooms or getting our own?

Well i've updated the first page with a few hotels that key_2005 suggested, so we all need to decide which ones we like, thats if we all wanna stay in the same hotel, and also with me only being 18 and this is a first for me, i'd preferably like to share, but i snore - so be warned :rofl: xx

LMFAO!! its ok we'll just have a few drinks and no-one will mind! :rofl: I'd rather share aswell cause otherwise i'd be all like ahhh im alone in a hotel :rofl: where is everyone tonight??? lol

I know you boring buggers :haha: kiddinggggg

Yeah well then thats settles rebecca - im with you :rofl:

Errrmm i dunno which hotel though. I'll wait till everyone wakes up and inputs til we decide eh xx

hahaha!! yeah babyhopes10 is on holiday but i know drazic is online lol we're gonna have to start bugging people on facebook if their not careful :rofl:

I love how we're planning on here and facebook :rofl: and i think katie is feeling like she doesnt want to come because she's pregnant again. But WE DONT CARE!! We're over the moon for you all with your :bfp:!!!

I'm stillll cominggg. Cos me and katie are preggers we could share to make it easier?just a thought?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->