Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Kim - whos marie? You mean KaTie? :haha:
And yaaay :) well we'll wait for katie to get her bum back on the thread, and you two can decide then :) xx

she never said marie? :rofl:
I made a blinkie.... I have a serious blinkie making problem hahaha
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Clarice415/bnb.gif

hey girls.
:)
i'm going to book hotel later this month, and then train fares next month.
i'll be staying in a hotel friday and saturday night cos its such a long trip for me.

and eeeek i just looked a train fares, its been ages sinse i have got a train and the prices are crazy!!

looking forward to it :)

Ps. does any one know of a decent priced hotel close to train station with a pool!? i cant seem to find one, i love staying in hotels with indoor pools lol, so i can go for midnight swims :)
xxxxx

YAY!!! have you looked into getting a flight? its usually cheaper than the train? And yeah i'll probablly have to stay two nights aswell im flying over from ireland :rofl:

Yeah im staying the friday and saturday too. And becky she did, she just edited it :rofl: dont make me think im going crazy :haha:

Wooo veganmum2be, im gonna book mine this payday aswell i think, but i didnt know if we all wanted to check in the same hotel? Cos if we do then we'll all have to decide which hotel we want x

Damn lotty you saw it before I'd edited lol I'm
on iPod hence why most posts don't make sense lol. How is everyone travelling?I was planning to erm drive lol

Well I have had some good news and that is that I can definitely come :happydance:

My friend has let me know that her birthday party is going to be the weekend after so no worries about me not being able to make it now.

I will probably come but not stay over as it will only take me an hour to drive to Birmingham anyway. I've put the date in my diary and told OH I am busy that day.

Not long now ladies :)

Im on train, which means when you all see me i'll be as white as a ghost, i hate trains, and boats, and planes haha. I've just looked and its £38. Also, im going to start a spreadsheet that will basically have all our usernames and real names on it - your travel itinerays, like train station, airport, times to be there. Its just so everybody knows where everyone should be and also it makes it easier for everyone. If anyone else has any other suggestions to stick on the spreadsheet please feel free to say :) xx

Yayyy shazza - im so happy you can make it :) also, did u remove me off facebook? you sent me a msg saying thanks for accepting the request and now i cant get on your page xx

Also - im going to bed now, so i'll catch up tomorrow dinner when im on, im hoping to see at least 5 pages of posts :rofl:
No spamming now ladies!! :haha:

xxx

ah never thought of flying, will look into that now!

i really dont mind what hotel, as long as its easy findable from either airport or train station haha. xx

i'll need to book next week, (i know if i dont pay for it right away i'll spend then not have the money lol!)
xxx

edit: checked flights, and it's silly expencive as my nearest airport is tiny and it seems they only have one company that will do uk flights there and its over £300...so i'll be coming by train. xxxx

and this is the cheapest hotel i can find and looks nice and pleasant. :) but i dont mind where we go. xx
https://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/87069_comfort-inn-city-centre-birmingham.aspx

also dont know if people are interested but this hotel does rooms that sleep 6 but it involves being in bunk beds lol!
https://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/152135_hatters-birmingham-birmingham.aspx

Lol i dont mind bunkbeds at all ive stayed in a 12 person room with bunkbeds in the past and it was hilarious! Dont think it would be a problem but we should give the prego ladies priority when it comes to being on the bottom bunk!! :rofl: I'd say you'd get a good deal on ryanair! they're handy for short flights nice and cheap!

OMFG I am quite simply THE worst wife in the world. Looking at the thread title, something dawned on me: 20th March is Kevs birthday :rofl:

So needless to say I am GUTTED I won't get to meet you lot :( But we had agreed to go away and do stuff we couldn't do if we were preggers (like horseriding).

God I am sooo shit! xxx

OMFG I am quite simply THE worst wife in the world. Looking at the thread title, something dawned on me: 20th March is Kevs birthday :rofl:

So needless to say I am GUTTED I won't get to meet you lot :( But we had agreed to go away and do stuff we couldn't do if we were preggers (like horseriding).

God I am sooo shit! xxx

Oh no - silly billy :dohh:

I was really looking forward to meeting you as well :cry:

Oh dear tulip, im so gutted i cant meet you :dohh:

Never mind eh.
And yeah i dont mind bunk beds :rofl: that could be hilarious xxx

It seeming to me now that not many people are actually wanting to come, not heard from half the girls on the front page for quite a while.

So i dont know what to suggest for the best now :| x

i am still up for the meet hopefully i will have my crap sorted by then, i live in birmingham so no need to book a hotel :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->