Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Lol im away from the computer for one evening and theres reams of posts to catch up on :haha: I added everyone i didnt already have! will message drazic now aswell! The thread got moved cause charlotte asked that it be stickied cause it kept slipping down the page and getting lost among other threads! Its easier to locate now :thumbup:
Kim - i think the same! if someone adds me on facebook then i tend to believe theyre real because trolls wouldnt go to all that trouble! (i hope!) and besides i have my sisters and brother in law on facebook so lol im real!!
charlotte - i think you deffo need to not eat cheese before bedtime :haha: that sounds so scary!!!

lol i agree becky, ohs on facebook as is my sister and her boyfriend...nbut you never know a troll added me on msn etc youv heard the story lol

i fell on the ice today :( stuck my arm out to protect bubs and think i disloctated my shoulder...though probs not probs just bruised :(

Right, voting for hotel time, my vote goes to comfort in, im gonna put numbers next to the hotel names, whichever has the biggest number, we go for? If everyones ok with staying in the same hotel that is?

And fluffy, Stircrazy kindly made it a sticky thread until the date of the meet, and then he'll unsticky it :) Ta SC :D

Yeah i'll stay away from the cheese hahaha xxx

Im ok with em all really lol cheapest one gets my vote! One problem! Bh and i have been looking online at the flights and the prices have gone waaayyy up since we last looked! Now its looking like the best option would be to fly over on the 20th and come back on the 22nd :shrug: argh confuzzled!

The cheapest is the comfort in, just keep your eye on them hun, they'll drop again xx

Hey babe my "Real" name is Carly lol x x x x x
oooohhhh how exciting im going to have a look now, ur a little superstar all the work you have put into this :thumbup:. Speak soon lov caz xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll hafta check flights etc, can someone from birmingham maybe PM me with where the nearest airport etc is? Thanks!

heya lizzie_moon! Babyhopes10 and i are in south of ireland and we're flying over too! Birmingham has its own airport and its the only one as far as i know, this is their site https://www.birminghamairport.co.uk/ aer lingus are having a sale at the moment and ryanair are always cheap so try them! :D

tho its the day after my OH's birthday, she may hurt me if I say I'm goin, lol. (joking, before anyone calls any abuse hotlines!!) Ohh, thought! maybe we'll go there for her bday, hehe!!

ok, thanks!!ohh found flights for £50 return!!

edit - £35 if I wana take a bag! pah!

an extra 35?? thats madness lol i hate when they do that!! grrr!!
We might have to travel to dublin and fly from there cause so far we've been getting crazy prices like 150 euro!

So girls, have we decided which hotel??
I was gonna book next week, so if someone wants to share, they can send me half the money through paypal and i'll book at my end and then thats our room done.
Will update spreadsheet tonight.
And also, where is everybody travelling from. Maybe we could meet up along the way xx

well it looks like i will be able to go cuz ive got a new job :happydance: which means more money hehee.. i prob wont be able to book for another 2 weeks tho when i start getting money lol... i would like to share with someone cuz i hate staying in hotel rooms alone... its too creepy lol...

Congrats on the job :) and yeah ok, i dont mind waiting its just i get paid on wednesday so i can pay from them :)im trying to sort out a planned overdraft with my bank but i cant get one for another 2 months, grrr, i should get it on the day of the meet lol xx

ladies i have found this hotel and its the same prices as that one BUT its closer to the shops and train station AND they have rooms which sleep 3 and 4 ppl if a few wanted to share together.. it cost 56 for a single room but also 56 for a twin room which isnt alot if split by two..
a family room which cud sleep 4 is 75 divid that by 4 its not even 20 pounds each?? it just seems perfect let me know what ye think?

https://www.laterooms.com/en/hotel-reservations/86412_days-hotel-birmingham-birmingham.aspx

well actually its abit out... :wacko: it says less than 2 miles away.. maybe thats too far

That would be amazing if it wasnt 2 miles from the bull ring. Thats the main shopping centre. :dohh: Never mind, unless theres a way to travel 2 miles cheaply. Does anyone know if theres trams or buses in birmingham? xx

i can't come now :(
i'm gutted.
tom asked me to marry him! and he's booked a little trip away (surprise as to where) on the 17th march (his birthday) he booked it ages ago and wasn't going to tell me about it until a few days before, but i told him about this so he decided to tell me yesterday when we got engaged!
i am gutted. but i cant really moan cos he did a nice thing.

hope you all have fun girls. and if there is another one, count me in!!
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"