Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

Its £117 for the 6 person room! If theres 6 of us then its £19.50 (22.52 in euros) and if theres 5 then £23.40 (27.02 in euros) per night!
We need to figure out whos staying for two nights and whos not though because otherwise we may have to switch to another room or pay the excess

we might have to stay 2nights.. im gonna have another look but its so expessive to fly back on sunday...

Hmmm yes its looking like we'll deffo have to stay the two nights but i think the others may be staying friday to sunday and for us the cheapest is saturday to monday ive found some flights on ryaniar leaving dublin on saturday and flying back to dublin on monday for 15 each way but we'd have to pay to get to dublin and im sure the others are going friday to sunday achhhhh :shrug:

omg the flights are now 423 euro!!! oh shocker i forgot to ask u.. did u hear about the murder in wilton?? i feel so scared right now... dont come to wilton at all

WTF??? OMG come on msn i havnt heard about it at all!! and also i found flights for 107 for friday - sunday leaving from cork, and also flights from dublin sat - mon for 30!

i found a cork to birm for 64?? sat-mon?

yeah its very scary cuz its on my road... and my oh has gone out... :(

anyway we can change it to saturday - monday? cause otherwise its 100!!

im in the chat room if ye wanna come in and chat about it?

We prob could do, but most of the people on here work or are busy on the sunday. Have to wait and see what they say xx

Im really sorry to say that i wont be able to come =( i wish i could but im getting Married in 2011 and we are having our engagement party 17th of april this year so need every single penny i can get im really disappointed i cant come tho but my funds are to tight.

I wonna see loads of piccys tho and i hope you all have the best time and sorry it took me so long to post this.

Have fun!
Sorry again
Zoie
xxxxx

so we had the idea that because we're the youngest me, rebecca, kim, and kate could share.

charlotte wants to share with us katie(drazic) cos she wants to rub our bumps...iv been told :| :rofl:

aww zoie that sucks hun but congrats via engagement party must post osme piccies so we know what wev been left for (i joke :))
x

You do realise I'm still stalking you lot and will be demanding photographic evidence of this meet? :) xx

lol of course!!! hahaha i should have mentioned before i have a total problem with taking pictures! last time i went to germany for 5 days and ended up with about 400 pictures :blush: i have a problem! :rofl:

I shall be bringing my new digital camera aswell :happydance: it has 4gb of memory so lots will be takeenn :D
And kim im not the only one that wants to rub bumps :| :haha:
Bec have u managed to find any flightss? xx

we found some for i think it was 40 the other night.. but i cant book mine for another 2 weeks :( which is a pain but thats when i get paid..
sorry i wasnt about ladies.. i was in hospital alll yesterday :(

Aww no kate i hope your ok.
And none of the girls are really talking on the thread now so i dont know if they can change to saturday-monday :dohh:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->