Loss meet *CHANGE OF DATE*, Birmingham. *update on first post - please read*

There are buses in Birmingham pretty regular, 2 miles isnt far but traffic gets pretty bad so sometimes 2 miles can see like 5!.

DO you want me to have a look as I live in Brum?

Ahh that would be great, and bexx congratulations!!

Im sure we can all let it slide that you cant come :) Really pleased for you hun xxx

Right, im gonna start bringing out my accounting side and start a spreadsheet, showing hotels listed on front page, along with prices for each room, if we shared how much it would be each and yeah :D

Hope it will help you all xx

Right, i have the excel file, but dont think i can upload on here. If you want it, tell me your email address and i'll get it sent to you :D

I think the best hotel, is going to be comfort inn xx

Conratulations Veganmum2be on the proposal and Congratulations Babyhopes on your new job!! :thumbup:

So have we decided on the hatter then? lol we talked about the others but they all have double beds!

Well you can get a four bunkbed room or a six bunkbed room, so we had the idea that because we're the youngest me, rebecca, kim, and kate could share. Butttt i dunno if katie wants to share?? Do you drazic lol, cos if you do we can get th 6 bunkbed room? xx

id say just go for the 6 bunk bed one.. im sure she will wanna share and if anyone decided at the last min they wanna stay there is a spare bed then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->