Loss of Appetite before BFP.

wifey2013

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm had a bunch of symptoms between 3dpo - 8dpo and now they are diminishing. Except one that I've notice since this morning - loss of appetite. AF is due in 4 days and I'm usually ravenous at this time. This morning I had to force myself to drink a glass of milk and eat a string cheese and now that I'm at work I couldn't think of anything that appealed to me for lunch. I ended up getting a roll and only being able to eat a few bits. I forced myself to stay hydrated and even had a fresh squeezed orange juice.

Has anyone has a loss of appetite feeling before getting their BFP?

I've never had a BFP but I bet there is someone out there who has a loss of appetite as an early symptom so fingers crossed for you!! :) :)

Me! I've lost 1.5kg in a week! Just not as hungry and when I do eat it's small meals. Just really don't feel like eating anything. The loss of appetite started around 11-12 dpo I think. It's on my chart will have to figure out how to put it in my signature. Hope this helps.

Thanks ladies! Today I just couldn't eat, that accompanied with terrible gas (I've been burping ALL day!) and some strange leg cramps… FX!

Exactly what I've got... But my burps are more sinister (had a mixed kebab n chips for lunch) good job I was doing my mates hair and not a clients it stink sooooo bad. Joys of pregnancy! Love it!

I had loss of appetite with both of my pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->