Loss of appetite.

My SIL went off meat and carbs etc and is having a girl,as are 2 other family members.
Maybe there is something in it?
They can't get enough of fruit,orange juice as well :)

oh my god!!!! thats like me, the whole im hungry! but food doesnt interest me!!!, i have a freezer full of food, and a fridge and cupboards and stuff filled with food, but I dont want none of it! lolol,!!

and I can never seem to make up my mind of what i want!!, although i do like Yoghurts!!!, strawberry yum yum (but not ones with bits) but I cant live off that!!!, and I know I should eat crackers if i feel nausas, but I cant stand eating the same kind of foods over and over again, in the end i just cant be bothered with it!!!, then i feel bad cos i have to eat!!!!

its just horrible cos it gets to the point where i feel nausas cos im hungry, and i feel nausas, cos im pregnant! lol i cant win!!!

I used to eat quite big meals now the dog eats most of mine. I just cant face a big meal.

My SIL went off meat and carbs etc and is having a girl,as are 2 other family members.
Maybe there is something in it?
They can't get enough of fruit,orange juice as well :)

A few of my family members went off meat as well. We went to a fast food place once and my cousin got a burger...without the hamburger patty :rofl: . I can still eat meat fortunately, but only beef.

I'm feeling very lucky that I'm just about in second trimester and have not been nauseous. Is morning sickness hereditary?? My mom never had it with any of her kids...hmmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->