Lost...Miscarrying? Ectopic?

clcst23

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to this forum but I am going through what many of you other moms have gone through..I am 26 and have a very beautiful and healthy 3 year old. This past Sunday I took a pregnancy test first thing because I had not gotten my period only brownish spotting since the Tuesday before. This is very unusual for me. Sunday morning the test had a very very faint positive. I proceded to take three more tests that day which came up negative (I know..but hey, your mind doesn't stop wondering! ;)). On Monday morning I took another test which was positive. I called the doc and they got me right in. My HCG was only 32. They told me that it was extremely low but still positive and to come back on Weds and they'd recheck to make sure it was doubling. I went in on Weds and it had only risen to 37. The doc called yesterday evening and told me to stop progesterone and everything and that I was miscarrying or may have a possible ectopic pregnancy but that this one was not viable...I didn't think it'd hit me as hard as it has. I was actually fine last night but it has been an extremely hard day for me today. I guess what I'm wanting to know is what to expect?? I have actually stopped spotting and haven't had any abdominal pain or anything. Has anyone had anything similar to this? I am supposed to go on Monday to check to make sure my HCG levels are decreasing properly. She also said that if they stay the same she'd do a scan to make sure it's not an ectopic....I'm also a type 1 diabetic this go around. I wasn't diagnosed until my son was 1.5 yrs. Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->