LOST: The Final Chapter - discussion/theory thread! **May Contain Spoilers!**

hasnt there been about 23 in past series? Need to go for a google!

There's normally 24 in a series they need at least that many to wrap it up properly theres so many loose ends at the moment.

12? is that just part 1 though? As they tend to split it in half and have a few weeks off in the middle of the series.

i think that just happened last time because of the writers strike.

I really really hope there is more than that, and I dont think I could cope if they stopped it half way through!!!

I'm tempted to read up on ABC's website about what happens tonight, I seen a photo when I was looking for episode guides of Kate coming out of the Taxi with Claire and Claire holding her very pregnant belly!!!!

Can anyone remember right back when someone told Claire she had to look after baby Aarron as he was a very special and important child?
Wonder if that will be revealed what that meant!

I found this on the Lost website its the episode names it goes to 14 and says more to come :happydance:

Episode 1: LAX
Episode 2: LAX (2)
Episode 3: What Kate Does
Episode 4: The Substitute
Episode 5: Lighthouse
Episode 6: Sundown
Episode 7: Dr. Linus
Episode 8: Recon
Episode 9: Ab Aeterno
Episode 10: The Package
Episode 11: Happily Ever After
Episode 12: Everybody Loves Hugo
Episode 13:
Episode 14: The Candidate

More to come

wwoooooo!!!! the one I found only went up to "everybody loves hugo"

I hope they do the full 24!!!

Also, we don't know what year they are in now. Juliet said it worked and they went to that temple place, but that could be in 1970 or now?? As Jacob was killed by Locke/black smoke-thingy and then told Hurley (after the bomb) that he was dead and the Locke/black smoke-thing was with sun & the pilot who were still in the present day.

Phew, tired now after my little brain worked that out :)

There back in present day. Cos if you remember when they all woke up when kate was in the tree, they all met up and they were at the hatch, and it was exactly how it was after it had blown up xx

I'm trying to work out what the episode names mean, but it's confused me even more lol :)

Apparently the ending lies within the first episode of season 1!

If u watch the first episode of season 1 in slow motion u can see small little smoke monsters flying around the plane wreckage...

Yes I have too much time on my hands! x x x

argh! So any thoughts on tonights episode! I sat all the way through it screeching!

What was the docs name again that treated Claire? He was one of the others...

i wonder what the bad thing that is in Claire and Sayid.....

Just watched a preview for next weeks....wwooooo!!!

argh! So any thoughts on tonights episode! I sat all the way through it screeching!

What was the docs name again that treated Claire? He was one of the others...

i wonder what the bad thing that is in Claire and Sayid.....

Just watched a preview for next weeks....wwooooo!!!

Ethan rom the ''other man'' but hes taken on the name goodspeed as horace raised him ennit and i suppose he was evacuated from the island back in 77 before the bomb went of so led a normal life which is why he is nice lol.

i think they think the black smoke has taken over syids body and claire has gone all Rousseau.

Ethan rom the ''other man'' but hes taken on the name goodspeed as horace raised him ennit and i suppose he was evacuated from the island back in 77 before the bomb went of so led a normal life which is why he is nice lol.

i think they think the black smoke has taken over syids body and claire has gone all Rousseau.

But the black smoke cant get into their little temple thing cos if you remember they put all the grey powder around the outside to stop it getting through. Somehow that stops it killing people - and its impersonating Locke at the minute isnt it? x

But the black smoke cant get into their little temple thing cos if you remember they put all the grey powder around the outside to stop it getting through. Somehow that stops it killing people - and its impersonating Locke at the minute isnt it? x

Yeh tbh i didnt really think that one through logically at all :blush: :p

:happydance: Huge Lost fan here!!!!! :happydance:

I totally called the guy in the black shirt being the smoke monster at the end of last season. :smug: Although I'll admit that I'm confused right now with how things are going. I'm sure it'll make more sense as the weeks roll on.

However, I'm not sure about this "alternate time line" thing. If they end up doing something along the lines of how that would be what happened IF they got off the Island, therefore showing that they were better off staying I'm going to be super pissed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->