Lost weight.. should I worry?

Chel

Reaction score
I just weighed myself and I seem to have lost 4 kilos since I weighed myself a fortnight ago, bringing my total weight gain of my pregnancy down to 6kilos when I'm now 36 weeks pregnant!

Now, I'm a little concerned, because this doesn't strike me as normal. Baby is still quite active and I'm very active and feeling healthy, so I'm not panicking, I know that we're okay... I'm just not sure whats going on.

I've noticed I've had significant discharge and 'leaking' in the 'down there' kind of way... theres no way I've popped without noticing?!?!?!

I'm sure thats just a crazy thought, but I'm just not sure how on earth I've lost nearly half my baby weight this late in the pregnancy!

I'm seeing my midwife for a check up in 3 days, so I guess I can ask her then, but is this maybe something I should call and ask about? Does this sound like a time sensitive issue?

4kg is a lot to lose in a fortnight for a pregnant woman. Don't panic though, obviously baby is okay if they're active. You don't think you've been leaking your waters do you? Maybe you should go get checked out just incase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->