Lost

Layla

Reaction score
Is anyone still watching it?

We watched it last night (not on tv) and i cant deicde whether its just getting silly and predictable now or really good! its sort of a bit of both.

Any got any theroys on it? im stummped!

Kina, where are you! you always have good ideas as to what is going on lol

xx

Im so lost with lost !! lol i havent watched any since the beginning of the seond series, wish i had kept up with it i thought it was brilliant !

I was LOST with LOST in the first place pmsl!!

xxx

I'm still watching it and loving the recent episodes - they've had so much more going on in them. It was starting to get a bit boring I thought, but I'm proper addicted again now!!

I just don't know where things are going with it, what do you think?

no idea!!! lol

How does Ben know everything about them all??!

And what the hell is LOcks dad doing there! I knew that was coming in that episode, but i just cant explain how when or why

xx

I watch it. OH has the theory that they could be clones. Cos we saw Jack playing football or something and looking all smiley. Suppose it could make sense and the clones are getting flashbacks from the real persons life?

x

oo i think Kina mentioned clones before too!

x

I love it!!! But.... Locks Dad???? Have I missed something?? Last weeks finished with Jack playing football, so when's Locks Dad turn up????

I have loads of theories.........

Anyone notice the stones in Desmonds 'flashback'/ time-travel????? They were at the end of Penny's bed, and just happened to be the same stones found next to the 2 skeletons in the cave in the first series!!

Are the skeletons Penny and Desmond????

Is Jack/Clare's Dad head of the Dharma Initiative?????

I love it!!! But.... Locks Dad???? Have I missed something?? Last weeks finished with Jack playing football, so when's Locks Dad turn up????

I have loads of theories.........

Anyone notice the stones in Desmonds 'flashback'/ time-travel????? They were at the end of Penny's bed, and just happened to be the same stones found next to the 2 skeletons in the cave in the first series!!

Are the skeletons Penny and Desmond????

Is Jack/Clare's Dad head of the Dharma Initiative?????

don't think so, he arrived on the island in a coffin, although his body is missing...............

don't think so, he arrived on the island in a coffin, although his body is missing...............

That's not to say that he wasn't involved with Dharma before he died though???? Or is he really dead? :wacko:

ok what you think of this weeks?

Niki and Palo (sp?) is that is, are they now dead, they wot be able to get out of the grave will they? kind of sucks tho! lol

and YAY BOONE WAS BACK! *drool* :D

xx

You may laugh Jase, but you might be right! He did pull the blankets off them to show they weren't dead!

Although, surely they would be suffocated by the time the grave was finished????

Is someone going to get greedy and dig them up for the diamonds and find them all mangled from trying to get out!!!!

funny how they just suddenly came in to it, i didnt see them in seaons 1 or 2 lol

I want to know more about Lock and his dad, plus, what you said about Jacks dad is a good point, when Jack found his dad's coffin it was empty?!
I think maybe his death was staged by Darma to get him to OZ and on the plane... Ben needed him didnt he

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->