Lots added - Sadly the final sale

peanut08

Reaction score
I have finally decided to give up cloth for good :cry: life is preventing me from using cloth daily and my stash is only used at weekends now and i have never managed to use cloth full time anyways so these nappies are in excellent hardly used condition. I wont be having anymore babies so its time to say goodbye:cry:

This is the last of my stash up for grabs. All of the nappies are stainfree in excellent clean ondition, most were purchased new by me ( and some i havent even used!), some i bought pre loved, sorry about the naff pics but if anyone would like more pics please pm your email address and i can then send more pics from my mobile as booting up the old (near dead) laptop is a real pain.
ll bamboo.jpg
Unused and but have been pre washed to boost absorbancy Little Lamb Bamboo size 2, sadly i just cannot get a good fit with these £6 each or both for £11 **SOLD**

IMAG0241.jpg
****BOTH NOW SOLD ***
2 large size Bambooty easy dry in hooty booty print
I bought these new and they are now used in excellent clean condition, no stains, both come with a brand new unused wet bags which still have tags on. £8 each

IMAG0239.jpg
***SOLD***AI2 Wee Notions Large With Hoots Da Man embroidery, Baby blue microfleece inside with a 6 layer AI2 insert topped with baby blue microfleece. This has only been used twice and never been pooped in £28.50 cost over £35 this is really hard to let go :cry:

**SOLD***And this WN large PUL Minkee wrap with Hoots da man embroidery has never been used:blush: £15

WNNN Large bamboo in baby blue with a 6 layer trifold insert topped with baby blue microfleece and an additional bamboo booster £14 hardly used bought new by me with the above wn stuff :cry:

Large P'tits dessous bamboo booster £5 used few times and i bought new

**SOLD**Gen-Y Pul wrap in Skulls print, Large size, bought new in excellent used condition £13

Cherry print Issy Bear Btp with day and night insets bought pre loved but its in excellent hardly used condition £14
the 2 bambooties as prev mentioned

close up of the Wee notions Hoots Da Man:cry::cry: SOLD.
IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg
Ok so from the top, left to right we have

8 Little lamb fluffy fleece liners these have hardly been used and are like new no stains £3.50

3 Handmade boosters in a mix of bamboo fleece and zorb great for night time boosting £1 each

5 Little Lamb bamboo boosters £1 each **pending**

**Pending**Green Wool Shorties will fit from 6mths as they have draw string i bought these pre loved, well felted and bomb proof, recenlty lanolised £10 + free tub of sheepish grins lanolin used twice so plenty left.

2nd row

Blue check Large Natures Babies pul wrap brand new never used, this has gusseted legs too £4

sold Light blue and green velco BGV3 sold

Dark Blue Organic BG BTP snaps bought new by me £14

3rd row

Farmyard Natures Baby Stuffables Pul wrap says medium size but its like a btp very adjustable £5 again Brand new never used

Purple minky with white stars ebay cheapie, with coolababy microfibre insert bought new, used a few times £3.50

Blue Baba & Boo bought new used a few times with 2 inserts £5.50

Cow print Baba & Boo bought pre loved and comes with 2 microfibre insets but not orginal b&b ones £3.50

:flower:

Not pictured but also i have for sale are

2 New Bambino mio pre folds size 2

1 WNNN Minkee large cream with blue and brown circles, baby blue micro fleece inside with trifold insert with microfleece top £7 pre loved excellent condition
a pack of bambino mio disposable nappy liners, only a few used £3 and a small pot of sheepish grins lanolin used twice £2

ps postage and fees to be added thanks for looking xxx

Interested in the WNNN how much would it be posted? I would love the Hoots da man one too but my bank balance forbids it! Lol! X

Interested in the WNNN how much would it be posted? I would love the Hoots da man one too but my bank balance forbids it! Lol! X

Ahh shame i worked hard selling baby clothes to afford the wn's but i will weigh the wnnn for you in a mo, i also have another wnnn minkee listed would you be interested in both? could throw in a couple of fleece liners free if you buy two nappies :thumbup:

For both posted would be as follows, also same price for 1 nappy as postage weights are same price for upto 750g

1st class £2.70 or 2nd class is £2.20 and if you want recorded delivery please add 95p to total.

Hi, would I be able to have 1 large bambooty in hootybooty please :flower: x

Do you still have the other Bambooty easy dry in hooty booty print?
I'm incredibly new to cloth, in fact LO is still in disposables until they all arrive, but already have a slight obsession. :haha:

Out of interest how much would the LL fleece liners be?

Hi could i have the little lamb fleece liners please, and the purple nappy x hm would that be x

Is the GEN-Y wrap a sized one or one size? If it's either Large or One Size I am interested.

xXx

the 2 wraps in your second post what would you do them for including postage and fees?

Do you still have the wool shorties and LL bamboo boosters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->