Lots of pressure

Xrosex

1st Trimester
Reaction score
For the last couple weeks iv felt like iv got alot of pressure on my bladder it feels asif the baby is pushing down on it, it gets painful sometimes and often i have to run to the bathroom because i just cant hold it at all i didnt know this could happen this early on, anyone else feel like this?

Had this with dd. Scan showed her head was nestled right on top of my bladder!

Maybe thats the case with me then! Hoping the baby moves soon, i dont want this feeling for the whole 9 months

How far along are you? In the first trimester, it is because your uterus is growing and pressing on your bladder which normally occurs around 6-8 weeks, sooner for subsequent pregnancies and later for tilted uteruses (like mine). The uterus typically sits directly on top of the bladder (unless yours is tilted. Mine is almost a mirror image of the norm and sits almost horizontal to my bladder. I just started getting more pressure on my bladder this past week.) and as it expands, it puts pressure on the bladder. If I remember correctly, this eases up some in the second trimester when the uterus expands further upward into the abdominal cavity and then worsens again in the third when baby gets heavier and then again when s/he drops.

Im just over 6 weeks but iv felt this since 4 weeks i didnt have this with my first pregnancy and its quite painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->