Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Trying, sorry for the burns. Ouchie be careful lady we need you around here. ;) And im sorry your iron is being frustrating! I ll say like yum eat lots of steak!

kat absolutely love the names :) and i personally wouldn t want the same name as my sisters daughter, but if you live different country guess doesnt realyl matter. ;)

And cil i already told you i love raven!! wish i d thought of that first ;) :p jk

Lol i dont mind anyone using that name hun!! Except relatives or close friends from here.. I would be pissed lol!

Oh just came with a name he loves. Axel or Axle. What do you think? It's named after a great drummer he looks up to. I kind of like the flow of the name. Raven Axel/Axle don't know about the spelling.

Ohhh good choice and does go smoothly. I like axel better for a boy than a girl. And no i wotn use it, i ll feel like im stealing it. Already our names are the same, lol, would be too funny if our kids had the same name :p hahaha

Cil - love that name! Although, me being the giant nerd that I am, everytime I hear the name Axel I think of Kingdom Hearts lol but I think that with Raven it does flow very nicely!

Stealing? Noo!! Lol never! Your way too cool, I could never be mad about it - it would be even awesome. Would be funny considering our names are indeed the same. Hihi.

Yum, doesn't matter! Kind of cool actually, were kind of nerds too lol. Oh is a daily gamer :p

Looks like we have a winner then... If its a boy.

Trying sorry to hear that hun ! if you can stomach it liver is really good for boosting iron and spinach ! I use spinach leaves as a base for salads and its yummy !

Cil, name Raven is great, suits you actually well! Not so keen on Axel, it reminds me of a term in algebra lol)) maybe I'm a nerd, so scratch it :)

Axel just reminds me of Axel Rose and 80's rock hehehe

Mrska, thats exactly what i thought. I have to admit i love 80s rock music and GnR are one of my top bands. So it is normal for me to think of axel rose, but its not a good simetry because hes a real a**hole. :p

But Cil your guy wont be a meanie!! ;)

Hey girls, tested this morning, :bfn: now just waiting for AF arrive unless a miracle happens. but oh well....

What yum?!! Noooo! Uuuugghhh soo frustrating! im soo sorry hun :hugs:
But its not over yet (i know i know same speach every month, but seriously it isnt!!! xxxx)

It's okay girls, really, :) I really had the mindset that it wasn't going to be this cycle so I wouldnt be disappointed. And I'm not because of how I thought of it. It'll happen one of these days, still thinking about that dream I had a few month back with the date June 20th that repeated 3 times. Maybe it was a sign telling me I will be here in the next couple months?

Naww sorry yum I thought this was it for u. I kno how u feel darl.
Afm I feel so much more relaxed knowing im not trying anymore I hope it happenes in the mean time but I really want my iron up I'm so scared of having a mc just hearing the pain from sal and other women who have been through it I dnt want to go there. So gotta get the iron up even oh is really worried about it being so low he said that he is glad I havent fallin Pregnant because he doesn't want to loose the baby either.
Anyway girls off to work soon talk later :)

hi ladies, i'm having one of the worst days possible and just thought i needed to share with someone. I will apologize in advance if this is a downer or upsets anyone as thats really not my intent.

I shared a story the other day of my mc and how I got my kitty. Well today my wonderful kitty Oliver Died. It was so sudden, he hadn't been sick or acting odd. He has regular vet checks and never anything wrong. Right after my husband left for work Oliver came and sat by my feet then suddenly he fell over, I got on the floor with him not sure what was wrong and he started seizing. I held him, I didn't know what to do, I didn't know why this was happening and I just hoped the fit would stop, it slowly did and he stopped breathing in my arms. I just screamed, I called hubby who rushed home from work, completely crushed. We took him to be cremated and will get his ashes back in about 2 weeks. I am in such grief and I know most people will think "its just a cat" but to us it wasn't, it was our baby, the best cat in the entire world and there is now a huge hole in a lives :cry::cry:

aww Laura I'm so sorry for your loss. I understand he wasn't just a cat, I consider my cat my baby too and I'll be devastated when she leaves. :( I wish I could give you a hug.

Laura, I am so sorry! I wonder what in the world really happened to Oliver? He was still just a kitty, right, I mean, not a grown cat? This is so strange. When I read yor post, one thought was on my mind. Maybe god sent you this kitty to just get you through until you do get your baby, and now you are getting one, maybe his purpose in this life was over? I am so sorry, sending you big hugs!

Awww laura im so so sorry. I think we all here know that he was not just a cat and all are sending u hugs. IT is a loss, whether a person or animal we love our pets unconditionally. Imm thinking of you hun. Im sorry u had to live through that. Poor guy.. Im sending u a HUGE hug!

Thank you ladies, means a lot to me. And Kat yes he was still young. He was 6 years old so should have had a lot of life left to live. DH had discussed what we would do when he passed but we never imagined it would be so soon or that I would be holding him as he slipped away.
I had to goto my cousins baby shower this evening (wouldn't have missed it even though I'm sad) and managed to do ok but as soon as I walked in to my house with no Oli waiting to greet me I just lost it all over again. Whatever the reason he was here or is gone now he was loved very much and will be missed so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->