Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Sally - hope you get the house hun!

Kat - LOVE the pics! And that painting is beautiful and really fits you right now!

I wonder how trying is??

bba - take it easy hun!!

Uhhh, just a little frustrating. Im getting closer and closer to november which is scaring the bejeezus out of me. And to top it off next week should have been the start of my prenatal classes. I just got a phone call, reminding me to go. Jee thanks for the REMINDER!
also, i keep getting samples in the mail from different companies. Formula and stuff, because my pernatal classes signs u up to lots of different places. Diapers, forumla, a diaper bag...bottles...uhhh just makes me frustrated and sad. :(

Kat: what cute scans!! Love the painting. Where will you put it?

Sal: awh... but keep in mind you will be needing those things soon!! The reminder is frustrating and hurtful... but you will have your baby soon hun ! Things are starting to go positive for you!!

Yes i agree, they are, and generally i am happier. The wound is still there but small, its just liek these things are trying to re-open a wound im trying to heal and deal with.

Also, i got another promotion. :p this one with a small raise but LOTS more work. Good news wont have to deal with shit clients anymore, so im hapyp :)

Sal, congrats, every little step is still a step forward, good job! And about baby things, just keep collecting them cause I agree you will need them for sure very soon!

Hey girls how r u all sad to hear sad news yum hope doc helps u soon. How is everyone doing sorry haven't been on in a while.
I'm doing pretty good I don't feel as stressed anymore I just feel scared about falling then having a mc :( iv had asthma for 5 weeks totally sucks, but doc says when I get better he wants me to start my b12 shots one every week for 6 weeks and see how that goes. Mum seems to think that's a major issue to y I'm not concieving cause iron is so low. The hospital rang me the other week about my laporoscopy but they asked if oh had done is 2nd sperm test yet and I said no he is doing it this week so he will call me next week most likely to see if it's been done hopefully I can say yes and then they will tell me when my lap will be and then hopefully more answers.
I miss talking with u all but trying to avoid bnb for a while.
Btw Kat beautiful baby pics they are looking very healthy :)
Talk soon ladies lots of hugs :)

Trying - glad you popped in with an update hun. Understand about avoiding bnb but just know we are all here when you want. I am glad you are feeling less stressed and hope everything gets worked out for you so you can get a super healthy start when you ttc again.

Sal - I would keep all those samples and things set aside too but completely get how that can just knock you back when you get them. :hugs: and yay for another promotion you must be one hard working woman!

nothing to report from me today. Waiting for my appointment on Tuesday (not my scan yet boo) and starting to plan my sons birthday. I want to cry that my baby will be 2 next month.

Just wanted to report I finally started feeling at least flutters, or whatever it's called, basically some tiny movement! Mostly when I sit and lean a little forward, or lay down on my side. Also, I now mastered finding both heartbeats on my Doppler, after a few days of struggling with it. Today, even my son found it on his on on my belly :)
Been to the dentist today for simple cleaning, and laying on my back after 10 min felt so bad that I nearly cancelled the whole thing. Thank god the dentist was very understanding and not annoyed at all at me interrupting him every few minute to sit up and breath.
In general, it still feels surreal that I am even pregnant. I don't think it sunk in yet all the way.

Just popping in super quick ! we are pretty much totally moved in now but OMG stress and now my scan is tomorrow !!! I am super super nervous about health and gender yikes !!! will fill you all in tomorrow !

Mrska, I saw your thread about the gender pressure, and omg how I understand! Although I didnt have pressure about the gender from other people, but I myself had a super strong preference, and it drove me nuts. I wish you all the best for tomorrow, hun. Let us know right away!

Mrsk - good luck at your scan. Can't wait to hear how it goes!

:) Keep us posted Mrska.
Kat Sooo excited for u! Soon they will be kicking enough to see on the outside. :p hee hee Im happy u are starting to feel something now. :)
AFM get the FINAL answer for th house today. At any time. everything else has been completed. Im soo freaking nervous, i feel like i hvae soo much riding on this. lol Ok calming down. :p
I ll keep u all posted. Wish us luck!

Ok so we got our answer.....and....

WE GOT IT!! :) we will officially be owners as of the 1st of NOVEMBER!! :)

Sal - YAYYYYY!!! I'm so happy or you, that's super exciting! Congrats!

Omg, Sal, soo cool!!!!!! Congrats!!! Very happy for you, girl!!!!! How awesome :)

Congrats hun!!!! What awesome news!!!! November is soooo fast, omg how exciting!!!

Sal - congratulations!!! :D so excited for you!!

Mrska - i wanna know the gender!!

Kat - eek so happy for you!! there will be a lot more movements your gonna feel soon enough! :)

SAL! SOOOOO HAPPY FOR Y'ALL!! That is just great news. :)

Patiently waiting for updates from MrsKA. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->