Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Wow what a beautiful bump! I dont think its too big or anything! Looks cute .

try, know what also helps? Not charting the first 10/15 days. And then you can start, so you can see when you o.

WHOA MRska that is a beautiful belly, but yes, i def wasnt expecting this big. Although def take advantage of it. Its gorgeous!

Hey girls I'm really down today. Last night there was a heated argument about pregnancies, birth control, and abortion. As I was saying what I know factual wise and experience along with many women I know's experience, i was told that I'm an ignorant child because I do not have children of my own yet. In my opinion, using "I'm a parent and you're not so I know more" is a very poor argument, and not just that but heartbreaking as well. As a nanny and babysitter, I know what its like with children. I know the difference between the I really am in need of something fussy, and the fussy to want attention. I know that feeling you get in your heart when a baby or child smiles, to get the heart renching pain when they cry, especially being put down for a nap, to have a baby look up at you in wonder as you feed them the bottle, or to come up with a clever way for toddlers to want to eat what you serve them, to see the twinkle in their eye when they know something or learn something for the first time, to go into a world that they dream up, to be looked up and admired like a hero and also to be looked at as a villain when they don't get their way, to know you won't be sleeping in for the next 18 years, to be their taxi, maid, chef, nurse etc, to be their rock and comfort when the world falls apart or when they're sick, and to know you'd do anything to keep them safe and hurt anyone who tries to hurt them. No I'm not a mother yet, but it doesn't mean I don't know what it means to love a child. And in a fair argument, I wouldn't tell a teacher who hasn't had kids of their own that they don't know what they're talking about, nor would I tell a daycare person or a nanny who haven't had children. To people who haven't easily had children, who may never have them, that is the worst insult to ever be spoken. And its ignorant as well. Sorry girls, had to get that off my chest, it really affected me last night to the point I broke down in tears. So I'm sorry for this little rant. and of course this isn't directed at any of you girls! lol so please don't take any offense!

Yum - so sorry that you felt that way but what a beautiful post I had tears in my eyes reading it. Unfortunately some people do think that becomming a parent makes them the wisest person in the world. No doubt before they had children they had a different strategy for communicating their arrogance!

I have everything crossed for you - I'm amazed you can wait until Sat to test again x

Trying - sorry to hear about AF. Maybe try having a break and trying to have sex 3 - 4 times a week which should cover ov.

Mrs Ka - love your bump!

AFM - saw the doc yesterday and found out I've got a viral infection so hopefully I will just start to feel sick and tired from pregnancy soon rather than being ill!

Louise - thank you hun! It's just so hard for people who look at me and think that I don't know what it's like and to judge me based off of no children is wrong. And I'm so sorry about your infection!! I hope it clears up and you get to feeling as right as rain again!

I agree on everything Yum. You've described it perfectly, it's worth writing it on a piece of paper and keeping it for forever.
I've been around children also, my cousins. They basically live(d) with me and my parents so i took care of them quite often. I think i did, and still do, a good job with them. I once said this to 2 moms, and they said: 'ohh just wait till you have your own children , it's sooo different'... yeh... probably.. but still, can't i just be happy to think i'll be an okay and fun mom because my cousins do so well with me?! Sigh.

Awh Louise! how aweful... hope you will feel better soon. did they give you something for it ? Good luck hun!

Cil - Yea, the thing is I've taken care of a foster child from 5 months till he was a year and a half old. I know what it's like on a daily basis with a child. but of course the person who said this has never met me, nor would they ever KNOW that I did that, so I guess ignorance is bliss right? lol And I still wanna see your bump darlin!

Trying - my chart is looking good and I'm getting nervous to take a test and see a negative again.

As for me - so girls, yesterday I had some cramps, i feel like AF is just around the corner...I mean I dunno I could be wrong but I've pretty much already given up on this cycle in a sense lol

Yum I sending positive thoughts to you. Will you still wait until Saturday to test?

MrsKA - I think you look really cute! Definitely not "big" - just a cute baby bump :)

Yum - fingers crossed for you!

Trying - I agree with the other ladies who have suggested taking a cycle off (but at the same time, I know that's easy for us to say, right? Hope none of us come off as preachy). I think there really is something to be said for the impact of stress/anxiety on conception - in addition to stories people have mentioned about couples trying to conceive with no luck then getting pregnant during the "off" cycle, I know two families from my childhood that struggled for years to get pregnant, ended up adopting and then got pregnant right after the adopted child joined their family! So best case scenario, you could get lucky but either way, maybe it's just a good time to focus on you and give yourself a well-deserved break.

Ja - thanks hun! And I think I speak for everyone by saying I really wanna see your bump hun!

Louise - Thanks hun, and yes, I'm still gonna wait lol, I just want to get as close as possible to when AF is due and if it's a negative then I'll know AF is gonna show.

Hey ladies, Thought i would get everyone included here on something to pass the time.
Nothing has been confirmer yet, but everything is in order for the house. We even were approved for the full amount of the house, instead of 3000$ less. So worst case scenerio we can offer asking price.

Anyways, im looking for painting colors for the three bedrooms.
Babys room would be small, and im debating beige, light brown, or green (light or darker). I am in love with jungle theme Any ideas? Opinions. (if u want photos of the room now i ll pm them to you)

Also main bedroom our bed comforter is beige with a line of red and im wondering what color to pain walls (shades are brown) wondering if painting one wall red behind bed would be nice with beige walls...what you think. Or brown, or beige.

And computer room. OH wants blue for sure...again i can send pics. But im not sure if i should go dark or light blue. or light blue white on top (walls are separated half way with a molding) Again a super tiny room

:) Any opinions would be nice! :)

Yum did I read it wrong I though you had got a very faint positive already ? 2-3 days after that test you should get a darker result ?

Don't give up just yet Yum! You got a faint pos.... i feel pretty good about this :p

Sal: send me!!!! :) i want to see! How wonderful you were approved for the full amount. Now everything seems right on track here.

I like red with beige. I think it will work. Just be careful to pick out a GOOD red, as there are a lot of reds that look good but actually turn out pink on the wall. So if you can get a sample first, i would use that.

Oh geez, Yum, I missed the part about you having already had a faint positive! You are a stronger person than me for being able to wait to test - I wouldn't have the willpower!

And I know - I'm bad for not having posted a bump pic. I've meant to, but each time I've seen a pic of me lately I've really disliked it and haven't wanted to post it for all to see! And this isn't just a pregnancy thing - I am always super picky about pictures - my husband want ever let me hold his digital camera because he's afraid I'll delete all of them! :)

LOL Ja we ve been dying to see it for MONTHS! Stop it im sure its a gorgeous belly!

Yes i agree with everyone that yum is friggen strong, i d be testing 3 times a day by now!!
I know in my heart shes preg, im just waiting for her to figure it out ;) :p

Ja: seriously? you once send me pics in the beginning, and my god... you are gorgeous!! You can send your bump pic in a PM if you want :)

Come on, Ja, lol, don't be shy, just one pick!

Yum, I am feeling positive about your bfp! Af - stay way!!!!!

Sal, it's funny you mentioned the paint colors, as I just spent two evenings picking a color for my new office. It is green. Be careful with the blue for the computer room. I have blue walls in the living room, but don't like it anymore, I wish it was a different kind of blue, or a different color. I like beige, or kind of golden sandy color for the bedroom, and you can always brighten it up with some paintings. I love kind of mossy green for baby's room, but I have also seen some lighter more vibrant greens that I liked. Oh, yeah, congratulations, of corse, on the approved loan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->