Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Hey Cil, so exited for you to find out the gender! Its only a few more days :)

Louise, it will get better,hun, just keep looking forward.

AFM, got a call from my doc's office today saying they placed me second for a csection for December 18th. It was so weird to know the date, although I am pretty sure I won't make it til than anyway.

Sal - Wow, what does he feel like is not on track now that was when you were ttc previously? I wonder if he could just be a little scarred and terrified from the whole situation? Understandable I guess, but I wish for you that he'd change his mind. That's tough.

Louise - SO excited for your scan coming up!! It's getting close. Fx for great news. :)

Cil - YAY! Gender! That is so exciting. I just can't wait.

Kat - Great that your mom can stay with you and help out with the house and babies when they come. That's such a great thing!!

AFM - We had our anatomy scan today!! Babes both look great, they are growing very well and have no malformations that we could see on the scan. I kept having to turn over on my side, though - laying on my back quickly gets me out of breath and light-headed!! Both have good hearts and everything appears on track for now. Baby A had a heart rate of 152 and weighed 14 oz, Baby B had a heart rate of 155 and weighted 14 oz as well. I just can't believe it! I'm so happy.

Here's a couple pics. The first is Baby A with left arm over left eye and hand on top of head - wouldn't cooperate! The second is one hand over right side of face and one arm under chin. I just *love* Baby B's picture. :) The third is my 21 wk bump!!

Attachments

• BabyA.jpg
    BabyA.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 5
  • BabyB.jpg
    BabyB.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 21WeeksOnline.jpg
    21WeeksOnline.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 6
Kat: must be weird knowing the date yes. Wow it will be a 2012 baby! Let's see if you make it till that date :p Or perhaps earlier... Are the names you picked final? What did your mom say about it?

Bump: aaaawh that bump!! You were so flat like a pancake, and now you have a cute bump. Looks lovely! And the babies looks adorable as well. Glad everything is fine. Do they kick a lot?

Aww, such cute pictures, Bump! You and the babies look great!

Yah Kat for knowing your date ! makes it much easier to plan hahaha. BBA gorgeous pics but no fair ! I am WAY bigger than you and I only have one in there hahahaha

Sal - I'm kind of along the same lines as everyone else here. I don't really understand what else he wants, it really seems as though you two are moving forward and evening buying a house. I don't think its fair of him to say your "relationship" isn't there yet because obviously if he is buying a house with you he must feel your relationship is in a stable, long term place so I think that was a rude comment and he just needs to say that he isn't there yet and maybe let you know what will get him there. I know its hard to have these conversations because you don't want to seem like you are always pushing him on something but I think in an adult relationship you need to be able to talk honestly. Hope things get better.

Kat - SOrry for how you were feeling, sounds scary. Great that your mom is staying and being such a help! Also so cool to know the date (assuming you make it that far) how many weeks will you be then? guess i could work that out myself lol

Cil - Good luck at your scan, can't wait to see pics and find out what you are having!

Louise - Your scan is coming up fast too, yay. I hope once you get into the second tri that you start feeling better. It seems for most people that things turn around at that point.

Baby - So glad your scan went well, lovely pictures and you have a beautiful bump.

AFM - I have a UTI (second one so far) i don't normally get them and i'm very uncomfortable but got my antibiotics today, down side of that is they make me really ill and as I still have morning sickness most days it ends up being a rather crappy week of extra sickness.
My scan is Tuesday, since it was scheduled so late and I will be 22 weeks I feel like I have waited forever. Excited to find out the gender, I keep thinking its a girl but now that its closer to finding out I keep going back and forth, doesn't matter to me what it is though just fun knowing so I can start refering to it by name and can go through all my baby clothes to find out what I can reuse (I still have everything) thankfully since we were team yellow last time all my newborn clothes are gender neutral which is nice this time around.

Hey girls, just wanted to share a pic I took today at 23 weeks. Personally, I don't see/feel much difference since my last photo at 17 weeks lol :)

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/e992b804a5b469a7abed882bdaebc34c.jpg

Exciting Laura! I'm sorry you feel so crappy... I know a uti can hurt so bad!! Do you have plenty of help at home with little Sam? Take your rest yes!?

No U/S for me today :( darn... they said they would! but now they're saying they don't do them at 17 weeks, so i have to wait till i'm 20 weeks. 3 more weeks. Oh well, guess i have to wait then :) atleast heard heartbeat, after a long search... but glad i heard it!

How's everyone today?

Woow kat! What a beautiful bump you got there :D Is it heavier then 1 child so far?

Kat - gorgeous bump!! and yay for knowing your date! and i agree, twins usually don't go full term.

Cil - aw no u/s :( well I can't wait till you find out the gender!!

Laura - sorry bout your UTIs hun, i know how much they suck! I hope you feel better!!

as for me - well been really sick for the past week (some of you know since you have my FB) But DH and I started talking about something I've really wanted to do, we're looking into become foster parents. It'd work since I'm stuck at home (can't really find work right now grrr!) but we've both felt we wanna help out kids. We're starting to look into it, so wish us luck! we've already been a part of a foster child's life and he was such a joy in our lives!

Get well soon Yum.. what a lovely idea, you helping fosters! That is so sweet. How does it work? You '
Choose' a kid and they stay with you some time? Good luck!

Cil - We take a few courses and we just tell them what age range we want to take care of and what gender and how many at a time. and thank you :) we're even discussing that if we find a child that just catches our heart, we'll probably adopt him/her.

Cil - sorry about not getting your scan, sucks that they put you off.

Kat - beautiful bump! just lovely.

Yum - That is really great about the foster parent thing. DH and I have talked about doing that in the future when we have a larger house to accommodate more children. My great aunt had foster children for years and it was so cool, when she passed away a few years ago almost all the children (then grown) came to say what an impact she had on their lives and it was almost 100 people, it was just amazing.

AFM - I am feeling better, antibiotics actually helped uti immediately this time. I'm still on them as the course hasn't finished but feel good now. I wasn't sure before but fairly sure now that I have already started having braxton hicks which makes me a little worried that its too early for that. I never had them with my son, never had any contractions with him until after my water had broken but my tummy goes all hard and just makes everything feel tense for about 30 seconds or so, strange feeling.

Oh and finally having my scan tomorrow. DH took the day off so we are going to a movie in the morning to try and take my mind off it lol then have my appt in the afternoon, so excited.

I am also including a bump pic, I am heavy and carry a lot of weight in my belly anyway so my bump just tends to look like fat lol and I look like i'm carrying an extra baby in my ass (doesn't bother me, just makes me laugh) but sharing anyway!
https://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc213/laura_617/F7765ED5-5A2C-4FA6-BBFD-F60BAA0285AB-884-000000941A6924B8.jpg

Oh, so glad uti is gone, and so awesome you have an appointment tomorrow! Mine is on the 10th, and after that it's going to be every two weeks. In fact the coming Friday it will be 24 weeks for me, and I heard they consider it a viability day. Kinda weird it's that far already.

Beautiful bump, btw. I am pretty heavy too now, and carry everything everywhere lol :) don't really care anymore though, just want to give birth already.

I don't know anything about Braxton hicks, didn't have them...

24 weeks is indeed considered viable, so glad you are about to reach that point but of course I am sure those little girls will stay put a bit longer. I hadn't even put thought into that marker, only 2 weeks away for me (little less actually) until I reach v-day.

I just realized you're only a week behind me, and in reality I will give birth way before my due date, so we will be really close.

Kat and Laura - Your bumps are adorable!! :)

Can't wait for some of us to make it to viability date and celebrate! Laura and I are basically due right at the same time, fun! Hopefully it'll be a happy next couple weeks.

Thanks for all your sweet comments on my pictures. :flower:

Yum - SO neat about fostering/adoption. Let us know how that works out. I used to be friends with a girl when I was young and her parents were always fostering kids. So neat.

Kat! I can't believe you don't have braxton hicks...you're lucky!! I have them every. single. day. They are annoying and sometimes they hurt. Ugh. I hope you can keep on without them. :) I also hope my having them doesn't mean the babes will come early =/ My cervix was still long at the last appt, so I guess it's okay. Doc didn't seem concerned. Laura - I've been having them since 16wks with the twins, so I'm sure that having them around 21/22 wks w a singleton is normal if this is (which my doc says it is...who knows).

Anyone else having serious congestion issues? I cannot breathe out of my nose! I read in a book that estrogen causes swelling in your mucus membranes and that congestion can be worse in pregnancy. This weekend I've just felt like I have to breathe through my mouth only lol. Stupid allergies.

How's everyone else doing?!

Bump - I had serious congestion issue last pregnancy so when it started this time I was prepared.
What really helped me was a saline rinse. Feels a bit funny at first but you can get kits and you just mix warm water and the saline packets then squirt up nose lol. It really helps flush everything out and ease that sinus pressure and no medicine requires so don't have to worry about it hurting the babies.

Bump, nope, i don't have BH, unless I just don't know what they are and miss them? :) and I wish my doc would tell me things like how long my cervix is and such, but unless I ask, he doesn't tell me anything he just says its all good. At my next appt I'll be sure to ask him.
What I have noticed lately is the crazy obsession with Listerine lol. I even bought the Waterpik water flosser, and I add Listerine to the water and floss with it like three times a day! Also, I love the smell of freshly layed asphalt. It smells soooo good! They are redoing the couple of intersections near my house, and I am thinking to ask them to fill a little food container for me to take home so I could smell it whenever I want :)
On a more sucky note, my feet are so swollen now, and the only pair of flip flops i wore all summer broke a few days ago, so now I have nothing to wear that's comfortable. Went out to look for some flip flops today, but there was nothing like that in stores...

And I forgot to mention, actually to ask... My mom is obsessed with measuring blood pressure, she has a machine for that and she does it like 4-5 times a day, so I tried it a few times and it always shows kinda low blood pressure, like today it was 115/57, and than later in a day it was 103/56, with a pulse of 93 and 95 bpm. I feel fine most of the time, but is it bad? Again my doc never shared my bp with me and he just said it was good, so I assumed it was around the standard. Hmmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->