Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Wooooohooooo SAL ! that is SUPER awesome !

Sorry its taken me so long, we have had problems with the internet connection since moving. Scan went well ! baby is nice and healthy, placenta was fine and all the organs looked good which was a massive relief for me as they had warned me that there could be problems. As for gender, the sonographer was pretty sure it was another wee girl but the view wasn't the best. I tend to believe her as I went to a private hospital where I know they only employ the top and most experienced staff but it wasn't really obvious like it was with my other two. I have attached the pic (i'm actually not even %100 sure that this is the potty shot as I didn't remember her even taking one but this was on the disc) so you can tell me what you think, I can't see any boy bits but I can't see any girl bits really either, well not as obviously as I could with my other two, her legs were never wide open enough I don't think. I can see two white lines but they look a little too straight and not close enough together and almost like parts of the legs? Or is this an obvious girl shot ?

https://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/DilworthPhotos/girlbits.jpg

Omg, I just felt one baby move on the outside!! It's so wicked! I let my son feel it too, and he was kinda freaked out lol :) so relieved it's finally happening, woohoo!

Mrska, I am not too sure about the picture. If i had to choose id still say girl. But im not an expert.
She looks healthy and shes going to be extremely lucky to have you as a mother.
All of your little beans are. U are all wonderful women, and I am thrilled to see you all in this new step of a new life. :)

Kat, that is really AWESOME!! im so glad its finally happening for u!

Just thought id add, i updated my ticker!! :) xxx
Now i just need someone to sub-lease my apartment, and now that a whole other stress! Gosh, SOMEONE take the darn THING! :p haha
How is everyone today no news??

Sally - SO happy for you hun! november is gonna seem like a lifetime away, but it'll come up real fast!

Kat - yay!!! :D glad you and your son could feel movements now!

Mrska - aww a girl!! yea, i can't tell either with the scan pic but if she thinks so the I hope so! :) have any names thought up yet?

Awesome you felt your babies Kat!! I'm actually feeling a lot of things too, i'm pretty sure it's not gas or anything.

MrSka: I have no idea what i'm seeing.... lol! I'm so bad at seeing things on u/s.. but it would be super cute if it was another girly girl :)

I have a bump pic... this was at 14 weeks. It's even bigger now... :wacko: Why so fast? Usually it takes longer for a ftm right?

https://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o543/BNBgirls/cilnia/imagehdjhdjhd..jpg

Hi!

Yum - so sorry to hear your news x
Kat - great that you are starting to feel your bubbas!
Mrs Ka - great scan but I have no idea about looking at them for gender so can't help!!!
Sal - great news about the house - things are really starting to turn around for you now x

AFM - haven't been on as have had connection probs. Still feel so ill. I have constant nausea and keep getting diarrhea as well as being ridiculously tired - completely different to my last pregnancy. Will have to post bump pic soon as I already have quite a bump even at 9 weeks - beginning to wonder how many babies are in there...!

Aw cil that is a really cute bump pic!! :)

Louise, i hope that ms moves across quickly because lord knows it isnt fun!!
:)

Aaaww, Cil, such a cute bump pic! Thank you for sharing! Keep them coming!

Louise, waiting for your bump pic, and sorry about your ms and runs :( hope it will pass very soon.

AFM, my mom came yesterday, and it's already so great, she made lots of yummy food and cleaned our apartment, I mean really cleaned, not like I do lol :)
Also, my raise has finally kicked in as of Monday, so I am anxious to see what my next paycheck will be :)

mmmm yummy food and clean apartment!! :) nothing better!! :) hee hee Glad your having a good time, and your mom is helping you out to have a little bit of well deserved rest. :)

ok now now, everyone should be posting belly pics. They grow soo fast...so we are missing pretty much everyone ;)
I almost feel responsible that no one updating that much. Like next scans, and pics and stuff. (i am maybe reading too much into it) but i feel like the thread is loosing spark. Come on ladies, dont be shy! i waanna see bumps, complaints, wonderful moments, funny preg stories!! :) xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I am still here! I think our thread goes through stages of active and quiet. I will post a bump pic over the weekend. My feet are already swollen, and it hurts to walk for more than a few minutes. Also, I had another breathing attack this morning, it was at my new office with new staff, and to top it off, my boss's boss came into my office in the very worst moment :( I had to go do a walk through with them, but just couldn't. I was desparetly searching for a couch to lay down on but there wasn't one :( so I just half-layed on my side in a small chair and the attack passed after like 15 minutes.

How is everyone else doing?

Sal, have you chosen the wall colors now?

oh no kat! i hope this gets better for you and doesnt happen to often. Im glad it is over now. xxxx

No hvaent decided yet. Still stressing about finding someone to take our apartment instead of enjoying preperations for our house.....uuggghh

I had a talk with oh today....about ttc again. Hoping he would be on board in the next few months instead he shut down on me completely...and i asked if we could get a new timeline...and he said....

" i just dont think our relationship is there yet"

i cant help but feel broken...sad...
I have this huge hole inside of me, waiting for the love i have for a child, my child. one with my oh. And it has grown x100 due to the loss. And i work soo damn hard making sure OH has everything he needs from me, in life and in our relationship, and i just feel a little jipped that the one thing i do want seems to go unanswered.
So im stuck between being selfish and not trying to pessure him into such a big decision.

uhhhggghh

Oh, Sal, wow... I just don't get what else does he need from your relationship in order for him to be ready. Did he say? ...this is crazy unfair, and I really feel for you.

Kat: awh must be awful to have pain like that! If it gets too painful you have to take care of yourself.. you know that right? Maybe you won't be able to work as long as you are suppose to work... :( How long will your mom stay with you ? at least you get some help now! Yaay :)

Sal: darn.. i really thought this would be it! And yet he still manages to make things go bad. don't what else he needs??!??? :S

hey girls just checkin in!

Kat - I agree with Cil, you do need to take care of yourself! you have two babies in there, and your health matters too. So glad your moms helpin out!!

Sal - Im upset for you. I'm sorry this is happening to you. :( wish I could say more

Hey, girlies! My mom is staying for good, or at least I hope so. My little apartment looks so much better since she is here.

How is everyone else doing? Any scans coming up? Any news not baby related?

I've got a scan coming up this friday. Will know the gender then. And i've got some guys working in my house today, we had a big water problem but it's fixed now. They just have to make things pretty again. I'm stuck in the bedroom for now... till they're finished :p

Nothing much new here..

Sal I feel for you. What does your partner mean when he says that your relationship isn't there yet? I'm confused... how did he seem when you were previously ttc?

Kat you must take care of yourself - good to hear mum is around to help.

My scan is on the 10th - 2 weeks yesterday!

I'm am just counting down the minutes now to get out of this first trimester and have my fingers crossed that I will feel more human then. I didn't realise pregnancy could be this hard. Just feel like I can't get out of bed and some days I haven't when DP has been at home to help. But to work next week and feel very anxious about being able to cope as my job is very stressful/pressured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->