Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

KAt wow, i think u have a beautiful belly darling. :) And your babies will be perfect. :) I defintely want to be kept in the loop for this. Im gonna be stalking fb and here. :)

Afm im 6-7 dpo and i am having zero symptoms except for twitches in my lower woman parts. And thats the only symptom i had last time. Gosh its soo annoying to be guilted into ss when u dont want too. lol we bd d a lot tho. Like 6 days in a row during o time so im hoping to have caught it. but at the same time i would mind if i didnt because seeings as we arent fully committed in the ttc deal i feel like oh would be happier in feb. Its so confusing he changes his mind like he changes his underwear. gosh. lol hahaha but at least he has been constant about feb recently and is excited. so we shall see. :)
Ill be testing friday at 8 days and if bfn (which i assume it will that early) then again monday at 11 dpo. in other news my sister is finding out the sex of her baby today. And although im not as angry before (i dont want to throw everything in reach at the wall anymore) i am finding it a little difficult. Especially with her attitude. She still has no money and no plan. She thinks everything will resolve itself. She s tried to kick her bf out because he isnt being a good sport, and wont come home because she doesnt want to prove me right (cuz first thing i told her to do was come home) which just proves her immaturity. She is willing to put her ego before her child. uhhh. But im trying to be a big person and trying to put all that behind me.

Won't be too long now Kat! I'm sure of it! Hang on just a little bit, you can do it! Strong woman! :thumbup:

Btw ladies, i passed my GTT! I have no GD! :happydance:

Yay thats awesome Cil!! (gosh we ve been on here soo long sometimes i have a hard time writing usernames instead of our real ones LOL)
Congradulations!!! :)

Didn't see your post before! But i'm glad you're not as mad as you were before. But i still understand it's difficult... very difficult. I hope she comes to her senses soon, or atleast when the baby gets here. Things don't work out by themselves! You have to work for it..

Hope the symptoms are right ;) 8 dpo sure is early but i hope we'll see something!!!!!

Trying - sorry to hear your news x

Kat - your bump looks lovely but I understand how you must want it to be over. I hope you hear from doc soon.

Sal it must be so frustrating for you. In my job as a teacher I have to deal with poor parenting a lot and it makes me so annoyed for my friends that can't have children.

Cil good news about GD! mine is not going to well and it's causing lots of problems!

Just checking in. Didn't sleep all night, it hurts so much to just turn from side to side! But if I lay on one side for over 5-10 minutes, my ribs on that side start hurting, so I have to turn. Plus (sorry, if tmi) I have gas trapped in my digestive tract, like small bubbles of gas, and as they are slowly moving towards the back door, they are causing either shooting pain in my lower back or just sharp little twitches.
The nurse called me back just now and all she suggested was taking Tylenol every 4 hours for 24 hours and taking warm baths, which I already do. I really hope Tylenol helps, or else I may loose my mind.

Cil, great to hear you passed gd test!
Sal, February is so close now, only 2 cycles away!
Trying, hang in there sweety, hope your body starts cooperating soon!

Aww kat i really hope the tylenol works!!
How is everyone else doing?

So, Tylenol didn't work yesterday, so my doctor prescribed Vicodin, and than my mom bought me Gas-X, and it did help like 50%, so at least I slept a few hours this morning. Still not sure how I am gonna go #2, but hoping it won't hurt so much either.

How is everyone?

Hey girls
Kat y can't they understand how much pain ur in and let u have the babies early that's not fair on u.
Sal I have everything crossed for u that ur bfp happens.
Cil congrates on not having gd awesome news
Yum where r u these days hope ur doing well
Sorry I iv missed anyone
AFM period is 4 days late wtf it's really confusing me my bbs are still really sore and I'm still getting cramps I dnt kno what's going on did another test at 1 day late negative havnt done anymore since then. I wish my body would just hurry up now my whole cycle is fd.
Doc said if its 1-2 wks late to come back in for blood test, I wish that I still turned out to b preg but I dnt think so.

Xo

Hi ladies - a quick update from me!

My GIRLS have arrived! Monday I went to an appointment and my pregnancy-induced hypertension, diagnosed the prior week, had become pre-eclampsia. Baby A was still breech so they did a c-section that night. I was 35w1d.

Both girls are in the NICU but doing wonderful. I am recovering. Still disappointed I had to have a section and hurting pretty badly, but recovering slowly. My BP still hasn't come down, but they put me on medicine and maybe tomorrow I'll get released.

Fingers crossed the babies - Amelia and Reese - will go home next week.

OMG! Can't believe our first babies are here, first a huge congrats!
Sorry to hear that things happened because of pre-e and hope they get your bp under control.

Sorry the girls are in nicu but so happy they are doing well, I love the names and hope we get pics soon!

Wow congrates that's awesome cant wait to see a pic hope u recover fast hope ur girls are well congrates again

Omg, wow! Huge congrats, Bump (although you have no bump anymore)!! Love the names! How does it feel to hold the girls? What weights were they?

Shit I think my guest are on there way had a bit of old blood before ��

WOOOOOOHOOOO congrats BBA ! can't wait to see piccys and hope you heal up nice and quickly !

Lol just had to come back and comment in my lapse in memory. I said I couldn't believe the group had its first babies when it's not the first lol I think because ja hasn't updated it felt like the first but man my mind sometimes is somewhere else

Bump!!!!!!! Congratulations hun!!!! We all remember you getting pregnant and now they are here...!!! 2 girlies, how Great!!

I'm sorry though for the pre-e... That's absolutely no fun.. your OH must have been pretty freaked out?

I hope they can go home soon and you can recover together as a family :)

Stay strong and a big big hug! You did good girl!

OMG BUMP!!! 2 girls!!! Congradulations darling im soo happy for you! :) Cant wait to see pics too (u can send private messages) omg a HUGE congradulations MOMMY!! ;)
I absolutely love those names!! :) and get well soon darling hope you heal up nice and fast with your babies coming out of nciu XXXX U did a good job!

Adn laura i know i first thought it was the first too because ja still hasnt updated!! Which i do hope she is ok.

Wow wow wow thats soo exciting!

afm tested this morning as predicted BFN but i have simlar twinges to my first bfp and my lymphnodes in my boobs are swollen so im hoping i have a good chance!! ;) Next test monday morning 11 dpo wish me luck all :)

Hey girls so I think af arrived I got bleeding with the worst cramps iv ever had so painful I hope my cycles go back to normal so I can try again.
Sal good luck hope u got it can't wait for u to test on Monday
Still can't believe we got our first lot of babies can't wait to see pics
Kat how r u doing any progress yet
Yum, Laura, cil, mrska how r u all doing ??

Sorry trying, hope you get right back to normal too.

Nothing much going on here. In super moody, been having a lot of bh today, I assume they are bh as they don't really hurt but maybe they are small contractions that might get my cervix moving (I was dilated 0 at my appointment) but think that's just wishful thinking lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->