Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

Kay- yes I believe it could have been chemical pregnancy so an early mc still so upse wish it had not have happened guess we just have to wait to my next cycle and then hopefully we will get a bean that sticks.
:dust:

Thx girls right now I have no idea what's going on today my period is due and they aren't here yet I just did a test fmu and it's weird I'm just gunna wait for blood results I never have a cycle longer the. 32 days so I hope it come by the sarvo so I can try again next cycle, still so dwn bout it :(

So bloods came back all negative :cry:today is cd 32 and af still not here she normally always comes in the morning but nothing all day. It's so frustrating I'm never longer then 32 so I want it to either come or give me 2 lines on a test I highly doubt it will give me the 2 lines so wish she would just show her ugly face already :cry::cry::cry::cry:

It could also be delayed because you are stressing... :(
I'm sorry it happened, hope you get a sticky bean next cycle!

Kat, are you holding on? Feel anything rumbling...?

Trying, sorry to say that but the delay can deff be caused by the chemical pg...

Cil, I went to the doc appt yesterday, he said my belly was measuring as if I was 50 weeks. I don't think it looks that big, but I am extremely uncomfortable. Begged to move up my csection date but the doc didn't bend at all!
I wonder how some women get an elective csection?

Ahhh measuring 50weeks! holy mamma!!! I think i understand why your soo uncomfortable. gosh!!

Trying - so sorry Hun. Hope the delay doesn't last long so you can keep trying but sure it must be so emotional seeing two lines and then this. I've never seen a test show like that then have nothing.

Kat - you poor thing, that's awful that they won't move up your csection date, seems cruel at this point. When is your date again?

I'm off to doctor in about an hour for my first cervical check.

I am scheduled for a csection on the 18th. I called the clinic today to beg them to reschedule. But they still haven't called me back. :(

2 weeks from today, must seem like an eternity when you have been feeling so bad for so long. Hope they call you back with good news.

Kat- that sucks I kinda do and dnt want it to b that do because that means that I could have def been preg and it wasn't just a bad test and dnt because I dnt want I to b my stress that delays my period and screws up all my cycles, period is officially late did another test bfn so I dnt kno what's going on :cry:

Kat hope thy call back with. Good news and u can have ur babies earlier cause that's not fair on u to be putting u through pain like that tell em you can't breath properly that's might make em do something, hope ur feeling better soon.
How is everyone else doing ??xo

Thank you, girls. They didn't even bother to call me back. :( honestly, the thought of going like this even to this weekend is terrifying.

Oh Kat u poor thing hope it will b over for u soon, I pray they help u out and let u have ur babies early so u will b more comfortable and so u can hold ur precious girls xo

Thought I'd share my belly shot from today at 36w4d. Took me some effort to put my pants up :)

https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/368e74429cbd9af62a6aff13227a8901.jpg
https://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj605/katrus78/ee24c3136e30d42ffbf9736f063b818a.jpg

WOW Kat ur huge but beautiful belly u do look quite uncomfortable have u heard anything from doctors yet r they gunna schedule in earlier ??

Nope, they haven't called me back. I will try to get them tomorrow though.

Your belly is gorgeous!!! Dont think it looks way too huge... But it does look rather low, are they low already? Hope they decide to come earlier then the 18th..!!!

Cil, yep, they are both low, I noticed too that my bump looks lower comparing from the other pictures from before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->