Love,Patience,& Support-Staying tgther until all preggo! 14BFPs! 2 Twins 4 angels

aww sorry trying. I hope ur cycles get back to normal. Im sooo sorry again.
Laura, bh are good sign..i think. lol Kat have u had any??

AFM last night and this morning i hvae un satisfying hunger...which is similar in my pregnancy. This im sure is all in my head and makes it even harder! lol

Trying, so sorry, sweety! Don't give up though, your body seem to keep trying to get pregnant. Drink a lot of granate juice, just in case, to make the environment in your uterus cushiony and receptive.

Laura, no I haven't had any bh, I wish I did, as everyone talks about them, and often it is a sign of your body preparing for labor. I have had no signs whatsoever, no losing the plug, no bh, nothing.

Well, I have great news finally, my c-section is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:30 a.m.!!! The doctor called me back yesterday and left me two messages, but something was wrong with my phone and I couldn't listen to my voicemail. So this morning, I rebooted the phone, and listened, and was soooo happy!!!!! He said that more tests came back from my last visit there, and it turns out I have the cholestasis of pregnancy (remember when I went to L&D for itchy hands/feet), and they consider this bad enough to take the babies out earlier. Thank god!!!!

OMG Kat that's awesome. I know you have been so miserable and tomorrow you will get to hold your babies. I'm jealous lol. I hope it all goes wonderfully! Gosh I'm excited lol

BBA - congrats honey!!! Glad they are happy and healthy!!

Kat- so excited for you! Wow its all happening so fast with everyone having their babies!

Good luck Kat!!!! You go girl!!!! Tomorrow you'll have your little princesses....!!!!! Hope you can update us soon after :D

Sal: sounds like a good sign !!

Try: I'm hope you can immediately start trying again! Hope the af won't take so long. Good luck!

Cil, I will update with pictures as soon as I can. I am taking my iPad with me o he hospital, so it shouldn't be a problem.

OMG Kat !!! soooo exciting !!! can't wait to hear the news and see the photos !

Sorry trying :( i'm hoping your cycles go back to normal really soon.

Fingers crossed Sal !!! I SO hope this is it for you ! lots and lots and lots of baby dust !

Hows everyone else feeling ???? I have LOADS of BH but I have had them since 16 weeks, they are getting stronger and stronger as the weeks go on and they make me feel quite sick and sore, I don't think it means anything in the way of her coming early or anything although I wish it did ! I had to have a growth scan a few days ago as my fundal height was measuring small, baby is fine she just knots herself up into weird positions which make the fundal height inaccurate. I did have to laugh though when the sonographer told me my placenta was at the front so I probably wasn't feeling much movement ! This baby NEVER stops, I feel her all the time so anterior placenta doesn't mean anything for me. I am hvaing some major problems with heart burn and indigestion which sucks, even gaviscon isn't helping :( but aside from that im feeling ok just tired and ready for this baby to come !

Congratulations BBA! Thinking of you and your babies - what beautiful names too!

Good luck for tomorrow Kat, I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pics xxx

Mrska, are your bh painful? I get them a lot too. Everyday a few times atleast. Is that much? Don't really know. They don't hurt though.
What a cutiepie that she gets in funny positions!
Hope she doesn't come early.. just a few more weeks !!! Atleast 3 :)

My lo is starting to kick really really hard! It kind of hurts. My poor ribs are bruised :p

So excited for Karina!!

SCREAM!!!!!!! Kat so exciting cant wait to see ur two beautiful girls, finally they are going to b here and u will b releaved from majority of the pain, so exciting
Glad everyone is doing well can't wait to see more babies
Sal fingers crossed sooooooooooooooooooooo tight for u :dust:

Afm I have had quite a lot of clots this period does that mean that I def could have been preg cause I still can't help but think I just got unlucky and had a bad test hope that's not the case but the thought is still there, since my period was 4 days late kinda threw my cycles out so I don't kno when I might ovulate hopefully I can just bed a lot this cycle like last but might be hard this cycle cause my partner and I aren't living together ATM cause his family came back from overseas so. Had to leave not enough room :(.
Anyway can't wait to see some baby pics so exciting kat good luck hope everything goes well with ur c-section :) :) :)

It's 5 am, and I haven't slept a minute. I am having pretty regular strong pains, and I would swear its contractions, but they are not in my belly, they are right under my belly, in my pubic area. When the wave of pain cones, i just want to scream, but when it goes away I could fall asleep. but its not enough time between them to fall asleep. I took two Norco pills but it didn't do a thing. Took three baths, didnt help. Also, I've noticed some blood in my mucus. Called my doctor when ot just started. He said to take two Norco pills an hour apart, and to just wait til morning. How cruel :( So I am sitting here rocking trying to distract myself and watch TV. One more hour til my family wakes up. God please help me to get through this.

Oh Kat u poor thing hang in there darl not long to go, ur a strong woman u can do it just think soon all this pain will b totally worth it when ur holding ur girls. Hugs darl xo

Thank you, Trying.
It's 6 am now, tried to lay down again, nope, the pain is just way too strong. Now, when I come to L&D in an hour and a half, I hope they won't make me lay down with those monitors strapped in to my belly. If they do, they better be giving me some pain killers better than Norco right away!

Ok girls, I am at the hospital hooked to an iv. Apparently, my water broke at some point at night, and by the time we got to the taxi, it was leaking out pretty heavy. It still leaks out, but only when I stand up. The pains I've been having did turn out to be contractions. Now I am very thirsty, sleepy and a little nauseous. They are gonna take me up for a csection in a few minutes. My mom had to leave to take my son back home as they don't allow kids here where they do the sections. So I really hope my mom makes it back on time to be with me in the delivery room and see the girls being born.

Kat!! Omg drs are idiots! Hope there are no complications and I'm so excited for your girls to come!! Best of luck hun!!

Yay so exciting Kat when I wake up tomorrow might see some pics of the babies good luck darl xo

Poor Kat what a rough night. Contractions and your water broke, at least I think that means today was meant to be your day no matter what.

Your girls are probably here by now so hoping everything has gone smoothly, and that your mom has made it back in time. Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it.

Wow sure was a rough night! :( glad you are in the hospital though!!!!

Waiting anxiously for your update!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"